+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The reason Coughlin should be fired unless we make it to the NFCC

19 and 37

That is Coughlins records up to date to this very week, as Giants head coach vs teams that finished with a winning record.

I didn't include teams that finished 8-8, we are 7 and 6 vs teams that finished 8 & 8.

If that doesn't tell the story about this team being overplayed and out coached then I dont know what does. But the fact remains that it is all about winning and in my eyes a trip to the NFC championship is the only thing that should save him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: The reason Coughlin should be fired unless we make it to the NFCC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]19 and 37

That is Coughlins records up to date to this very week, as Giants head coach vs teams that finished with a winning record.

I didn't include teams that finished 8-8, we are 7 and 6 vs teams that finished 8 & 8.

If that doesn't tell the story about this team being overplayed and out coached then I dont know what does. But the fact remains that it is all about winning and in my eyes a trip to the NFC championship is the only thing that should save him
    [/quote]

The Giants wont even win the division.

I am not a hater nor a nay sayer but with what they have shown and how much they need to improve. Its just not happening.

For those who thinkthey will have a great game vs the Pack and it will be a spring board to a hot streak is ridiculous. Its not in the cards guys. The dont have heart nor the talent in key spots.

This team will not flip a switch and suddenly be very good. The issues are too deep and will be purged after the season.

However.....Until then I will root for them till my lungs bleed......Go Giants!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

If that doesn't tell the story about this team being overplayed and out coached then I dont know what does.* But the fact remains that it is all about winning and in my eyes a trip to the NFC championship is the only thing that should save him
    [/quote]

19-37?

How many of these threads do we need?

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]19 and 37

[/quote]

19-37?[/quote]

yes sir

19 wins and 37 losses is our regular season record vs teams that finished the year with a winning record

i included 1-2 this year with Pats, Saints, and 49ers

[quote user="yoeddy"]How many of these threads do we need?[/quote]

What else should fans talk about?

The record against winning teams will not get Tom Coughlin fired.

It's the late season collapses, and lack of effort by the players that will.

Giants fan since the early 80s

How many rhetorical questions do we need ? Try adding to the discussion

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

I think that's fine...just thought it would be better to keep the discussion in one thread instead of making so many new ones...

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

if the fact that he just CANNOT win against successful teams isn't enough, then what will

If that doesn't tell the story about this team being overplayed and out coached then I dont know what does.* But the fact remains that it is all about winning and in my eyes a trip to the NFC championship is the only thing that should save him
    [/quote]

I hate to say this...... But if anything this shows how GREAT Coughlin has been IMO....

To me this shows that Coughlin beats teams that are less talented than us and does so consistantly. Yet has troubles against teams that are more talented.

I dont feel like diving too deep into this, but it shows me that Coughlin wins when he has the better team. Unfortunately we dont always have the more talented team on the field.