+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

You know who i'd be ALL OVER as a HC replacement if he's available?

Tony Sparano.

Hand picked by Parcells, who's probably an average evaluator of potential head coaches.

Not a tonne of talent on that team, playing for nothing, and they're giving everyone trouble up until the last few minutes of the game.

Pair him up with more talent and you probably have yourself a real winner.

Re: You know who i'd be ALL OVER as a HC replacement if he's available?

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Tony Sparano.

Hand picked by Parcells, who's probably an average evaluator of potential head coaches.

Not a tonne of talent on that team, playing for nothing, and they're giving everyone trouble up until the last few minutes of the game.

[/quote] i was actually thinking od Sparano the other day aswell. Potentialy a good coach with a fiery passion.

It would be interesting. However, if Reid gets canned too, you can expect him to be interviewed at the very least.

I have a hard time with guys that wear sunglasses at night. I'm not sure why, lol. But I just want to smack em for looking like a ****.

Definately was thinking the same thing yesterday.

He just looks like a Giants coach and he wouldn't put up with the soft pansy nonsense we do on defense these days...

Plus he's an Oline coach so he could probably upgrade our oline right from the jump on based on his knowlege alone.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I have a hard time with guys that wear sunglasses at night. I'm not sure why, lol. But I just want to smack em for looking like a ****.[/quote]

It's a documented medical condition - but i know what you mean .

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I have a hard time with guys that wear sunglasses at night. I'm not sure why, lol. But I just want to smack em for looking like a ****.[/quote]

It's a documented medical condition - but i know what you mean .*

[/quote]

I knida feel bad now. haha

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Tony Sparano.

[/quote]And people say Coughlin has lost this team.

which is pretty much what happened in Miami with Sparano.

Folks say they are playing for him now, well thats fine and dandy.... but they are doing it after blowing the whole season midway through.

I'd rather go through the season pretty evenly and hope to get hot at the right time - not play hard when the season is out of reach.

I think the Giants need someone fresh. Not a guy who who couldn't cut it somewhere else. Nothing against Sparano but he has a lot of Coughlin like traits and if it didn't work with TC then I don't see Sparano getting through to some of these knuckleheads on this team.

The Giants need someone like a Mike Tomlin kind of guy. A guy that motivates and relates to the players on the same level. Just IMO.

He's definitely a NY kind of guy