+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 233 1231151101 ... LastLast

Giants vs. Packers - Official PBP Thread

Everyone,

This thread will stand as the play by play thread for the game on Sunday Dec. 4th, 2011. Please use it for all general discussion/rants/raves during the game. It will be opened up 1 hour prior to kickoff, which is 4:15 PM EST

Thank you!
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka

Re: Giants vs. Packers - Official PBP Thread

OK, boys and girls, keep it in one of the three game day threads so we can reduce the number of threads being generated during games. ENJOY THE GAME

We have been here before. Facing a steep uphill climb down the stretch, playing an unbeatabkle opponent, no way we can get it done...or is there?

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]

We have been here before. Facing a steep uphill climb down the stretch, playing an unbeatabkle opponent, no way we can get it done...or is there?

[/quote]

Does this game need 3 game threads? []

Giants fan since '58

[quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trying to confine the inordinate number of threads started during games. Let's see how it goes.

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trying to confine the inordinate number of threads started during games. Let's see how it goes.
    [/quote]

So far, looks like a light day on this board!

Giants fan since '58

Have to go to the local pub and grill because my computer is broken and I'm in Rams country. So I'll be doing this from my phone today.

[quote user="Mod_C"]OK, boys and girls, keep it in one of the three game day threads so we can reduce the number of threads being generated during games. ENJOY THE GAME[/quote] So I guess this means we can no longer have one official "game day thread" because our message boards can not keep up?

Big Blue, you can do this today, ive seen you in similar situations to beat these undefeateds.

tear in to 'em today from the start! lets go!

[quote user="appodictic"][quote user="Mod_C"]OK, boys and girls, keep it in one of the three game day threads so we can reduce the number of threads being generated during games. ENJOY THE GAME[/quote] So I guess this means we can no longer have one official "game day thread" because our message boards can not keep up?
    [/quote]

This would be THAT thread. But some posters go in an out creating threads as they go to discuss specific plays, players, coaches, etc. Let's see how it goes, and then re-evaluate.