+ Reply to Thread

kg getting out coached

enough said

Re: kg getting out coached

Again!!!

All-Pro

Clearly not the best game from the offense, they will get it together though...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

First half was great.

I understand the desire for a balanced attack, but for christs sake stop running the ball, it ISN'T WORKING. What is the definition of insanity?!

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]First half was great.

I understand the desire for a balanced attack, but for christs sake stop running the ball, it ISN'T WORKING. What is the definition of insanity?!
    [/quote]

the definition is KG the troll

Not really. The 49ers OC has yet to realize/exploit how dominant they are at the point of attack.

He needs to keep running inside, we get mauled every time.
    Put milk-steak, she'll know what it is.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]First half was great.

[/quote]

KG is calling a vintage game today. I just don't understand why they just won't move Booth over the center, and Get Petrius in there as well. It is clear that Baas is hurt..

"Regular Season + Fork = Giants Playoff Chances!" Thank you Reese for putting together a stellar team.

[quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]First half was great.

[/quote]

KG is calling a vintage game today. I just don't understand why they just won't move Booth over the center, and Get Petrius in there as well. It is clear that Baas is hurt..
    [/quote]

vintage is right - freaking dinasaur.