+ Reply to Thread

kg getting out coached

enough said

Re: kg getting out coached

Again!!!

All-Pro

Clearly not the best game from the offense, they will get it together though...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

First half was great.

I understand the desire for a balanced attack, but for christs sake stop running the ball, it ISN'T WORKING. What is the definition of insanity?!

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]First half was great.

I understand the desire for a balanced attack, but for christs sake stop running the ball, it ISN'T WORKING. What is the definition of insanity?!
    [/quote]

the definition is KG the troll

Not really. The 49ers OC has yet to realize/exploit how dominant they are at the point of attack.

He needs to keep running inside, we get mauled every time.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]First half was great.

[/quote]

KG is calling a vintage game today. I just don't understand why they just won't move Booth over the center, and Get Petrius in there as well. It is clear that Baas is hurt..
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]First half was great.

[/quote]

KG is calling a vintage game today. I just don't understand why they just won't move Booth over the center, and Get Petrius in there as well. It is clear that Baas is hurt..
    [/quote]

vintage is right - freaking dinasaur.