+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Congrats to Your Team...

I said anything you won would be earned, not given. I hope that we earned your respect...Kyle Williams is going to have a hard time getting out of Candlestick Alive. It hurts to have gone out because of such a juvenile mistake like not getting away from a punt. God Bless You all.

Bench Player

Re: Congrats to Your Team...

Oh and P.S., I Said I respected Victor Cruz....the guy absolutely balled out tonight.

Thank you, I wish you luck in your season next year, (except against us of coursE)

You're a classy guy and should be proud of your team.

Good health my friend, it was one helluva game.

All-Pro

[quote user="Coach_P"]I said anything you won would be earned, not given. I hope that we earned your respect...Kyle Williams is going to have a hard time getting out of Candlestick Alive. It hurts to have gone out because of such a juvenile mistake like not getting away from a punt. God Bless You all.[/quote]

Class SF fans are few and far between.. you are one however. Thank you
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Great game, neither O could move the ball. It came down to ST's and having the better QB.

Bench Player

I'm proud of them.

I'm 23 years old and have coached football since I got out of College 2 years ago and my playing days ended. Because I was able to learn the ins and outs of the game I kind of understood Alex Smith and what he went through in trying to make something of his career. I understood a lot of our guys. Vernon Davis. Frank Gore. Patrick Willis. Michael Crabtree, and so on but specifically Alex Smith.

People around San Francisco hated him and there are a lot of people that still do. I never understood why, I still don't but with every little thing he accomplished I felt better and better about him. I'm proud not so much of my team. I am from San Francisco and I'll rep my city til I die but more so of this group. This group of talented guys who seemingly could not get it done showed they deserve to play amongst the elite.

Congrats.

[quote user="Coach_P"]I said anything you won would be earned, not given. I hope that we earned your respect...Kyle Williams is going to have a hard time getting out of Candlestick Alive. It hurts to have gone out because of such a juvenile mistake like not getting away from a punt. God Bless You all.[/quote]

What a fantastic game truly one for the ages, special teams wins it and for once our's showed up and made a difference. Good travels to you sir you're a class act that other teams should model!

thanks, your team played really well. It was a battle and it must be tough to lose the way you guys did.

Bench Player

[quote user="brad"][quote user="Coach_P"]I said anything you won would be earned, not given. I hope that we earned your respect...Kyle Williams is going to have a hard time getting out of Candlestick Alive. It hurts to have gone out because of such a juvenile mistake like not getting away from a punt. God Bless You all.[/quote]

Class SF fans are few and far between.. you are one however. Thank you[/quote]

We've got classy ones, we've got knucle heads. It's hard. I think our fans are a lot more respectful than they've shown but that's from the disrespect. We've gotten NONE up to this point. East Coast Bias exists, believe it. Our Baseball Giants got none during our World Series run. That and believe it or not, we've had Giants fans ripping us on our board as well. Not as much as the Saints fans but there's been some none the less