+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Attention all 49er troll beaches

Get the mother f off our boards. you can suck my d.

Bench Player

Re: Attention all 49er troll beaches

And to all of the respectful 49er fans, good game. That was as intense as the '07 game.

That's a gracious fan. Tom Brady is from northern CA....see how you do against them.

Classic game. Niners are on an upcycle with what they return and age...at least now they will get respect. No blow out here and NY sueeked out....6 sacks on Manning today. Good luck NY.

Bench Player

EAT IT, you disrespectful, condescending pieces of.....

[quote user="Spizi"]Get the mother f off our boards. you can suck my d.[/quote]

co-signed you fugazi ***gots

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="NorCalSports"]

That's a gracious fan. Tom Brady is from northern CA....see how you do against them.

Classic game. Niners are on an upcycle with what they return and age...at least now they will get respect. No blow out here and NY sueeked out....6 sacks on Manning today. Good luck NY.

[/quote]

suck it baby. trolling and talking **** all week on our boards time to shut the f up and jump off the golden gate.

All week we hear how the Giants are going to thump the niners....2 fumbles by our second string kick returner gave you just enough to win the game.

If anyone sucks it, its the NY troll fans that don't know what a great football game is like. It's fans like a few on this board that give NY a bad rep. The Giants have a great team, but can't call that a dominting win. You need to get better against Brady and his TEs and passing attack if you are going to win it.

it wasn't a dominating win.

but it was a win.

I used to have respect for your club, but dude, so many of your fellow fans have shot that ****er out of the water

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

it wasn't a dominating win and i dont give a ****. we beat your *** so gtfo. fans like me who have to listen to all your **** all week can say whatever the **** we want.

funny 49ers fans calling Giants fans trolls on their own board. This is the GIANTS board. The 49ers fans were the ones trolling all week.