+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Where Are All Those People...

Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

Quoth The Burier...never more.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: Where Are All Those People...

[quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

Quoth The Burier...never more.[/quote]

right here... if anything I would of thought that you would of realized how stupid your points were by now

Dude is obviously hurt and playing thorugh the injury. and is ineffective. Hence why he wasn't a ***** for sitting out and trying to get better.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

right here... if anything I would of thought that you would of realized how stupid your points were by now

Dude is obviously hurt and playing thorugh the injury. and is ineffective.* Hence why he wasn't a ***** for sitting out and trying to get better.*
    [/quote]

The problem is the doctors weren't holding him out then. The doctors aren't holding him out now...so if a booboo is making him ineffective then what do you call that????

I call it *****assness.

Did his injury make him give up on that play monday night? Or was it *****assness???

Did his injury make him say he's playing cautiously because he didn't want to get hurt? Or was it *****assness???

Its pretty obvious the dude is weak sauce.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

Dude is obviously hurt and playing thorugh the injury. and is ineffective. Hence why he wasn't a ***** for sitting out and trying to get better.
    [/quote]

I'm not so sure he's "playing through the injury" and he's been quoted, more than once, saying he's afraid of being hurt. He's also admitted more than once that it's his concern about being injured that is holding him back.

I don't know what "soft" really means in football terms, but it's clear, from his own mouth, that he playing scared.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="burier"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

[/quote]

The problem is the doctors weren't holding him out then. The doctors aren't holding him out now...so if a booboo is making him ineffective then what do you call that????

I call it *****assness.

Did his injury make him give up on that play monday night? Or was it *****assness???

Did his injury make him say he's playing cautiously because he didn't want to get hurt? Or was it *****assness???

Its pretty obvious the dude is weak sauce.[/quote]

true

i guess he just plain ol sucks. You have a great and valid argument

because if u can go then that means your 100%

anybody that uses weak sauce isn't allowed to speak. I should give u a day ban for that (kidding mod haters, don't get your THONGS in a bunch)

The guy is out there every play and playing.

You want to talk "Weak Sauce", how bout a sprained ankle shelfing OSi 2-4 weeks.

Your not weak if ur in the NFL playing with injuries. The fact that he isn't playing like he normally does tells me that him sitting out was justified.

Glad your a mind reader though and can just tell that its a mental thing for him. I don't see him mobile out there at all, hes obviously injured and your case obviously garbage

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

[/quote]

I'm not so sure he's "playing through the injury" and he's been quoted, more than once, saying he's afraid of being hurt. He's also admitted more than once that it's his concern about being injured that is holding him back.

I don't know what "soft" really means in football terms, but it's clear, from his own mouth, that he playing scared.
    [/quote]

being able to not play confidently because your hurt and still going out and doing it is the opposite of being soft

I think he told Mike he was at 65% or so physically. Mentally he's probably lower than that right now.

He's certainly in a funk.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Also,where are all the people who said Fewell should succeed tom as coach?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

[/quote]

[/quote]

being able to not play confidently because your hurt and still going out and doing it is the opposite of being soft
    [/quote]

Then he's not "soft" but he also doesn't have his head, literally, in the game and that makes him a detriment. Tuck's play and his remarks are just not what we need right now. He's still got a load of talent, but if he's afraid to let loose, he will not be effective.

Taking a knee after missing the sack on Brees was inexcusable to me.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]Who were giving me hard time a few weeks ago when I told you that Tuck was soft girl who should be traded?

Dude is obviously hurt and playing thorugh the injury. and is ineffective.* Hence why he wasn't a ***** for sitting out and trying to get better.*
    [/quote]

I call it *****assness.

Its pretty obvious the dude is weak sauce.[/quote]

true

i guess he just plain ol sucks. You have a great and valid argument

because if u can go then that means your 100%

anybody that uses weak sauce isn't allowed to speak. I should give u a day ban for that (kidding mod haters, don't get your THONGS in a bunch)

The guy is out there every play and playing.

You want to talk "Weak Sauce", how bout a sprained ankle shelfing OSi 2-4 weeks.

Your not weak if ur in the NFL playing* with injuries. The fact that he isn't playing like he normally does tells me that him sitting out was justified.

Glad your a mind reader though and can just tell that its a mental thing for him.* I don't see him* mobile out there at all, hes obviously injured and your case obviously garbage
    [/quote]

I mean Osi is garbage too. I want them packaged together and shipped outta dodge.

And my points are valid. Sarcasm won't change that fact.

I understand that you believe the hype..
    '
    Everyone was saying Tuck was the real MVP of the superbowl.

Everyone was saying he was the next Michael Strahan.

But his whole career he comes out of games in key moments.

Verbally expressed his disinterest in taking a leadership role in Strah's stead.

Verbally expressed displeasure and "wearing down" because he was being double teamed.

All these things have been going on for years now.

Not saying he's got to be as good as LT but if LT can dominate a game with a separated shoulder then Tuck should at least be able to hold is own with his nondescript owies. We're in December everyone is playing at 65%