+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @ Niners Fans

Re: @ Niners Fans

Those were the two best D-lines in the NFL hands down.

Can't believe Eli is still walking after the shots he took in that game. Great game 9ers fans...I have much respect for that team...Especially their defense.

Where is that clown who tried to compare us losing to 9/11?

That is the only clown i would still like to drag out and tell "NEVER AGAIN!!"

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Where is that clown who tried to compare us losing to 9/11?

That is the only clown i would still like to drag out and tell "NEVER AGAIN!!"[/quote]

That pathetic punk would get a beating that his parents forgot to give him... no words...

Bench Player

Great game guys. It was a disappointing loss, but the Giants earned it and wanted it more. I'm glad this wasn't a game decided by the refs. Good luck and hope to see you guys in the playoffs next year.

[quote user="denali22"]you guys beat us, great game. i believe we stomped ourselves though. good luck in the superbowl!
    [/quote]

It was a great game and the Giants offense was pressured the entire second half, but this team is gritty and finds ways to win. If not for my Giants going up against SF, you would've had my support, especially against the Pats.

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Where is that clown who tried to compare us losing to 9/11?

That is the only clown i would still like to drag out and tell "NEVER AGAIN!!"[/quote]

Hopefully chugging a nice cold glass of bleach

Bench Player

[quote user="NinerDieHard"][quote user="Wes"]

[quote user="denali22"]you guys beat us, great game. i believe we stomped ourselves though. good luck in the superbowl!
    [/quote]</P>

*</P>

Real truth....</P>

you damn SF 49ers have a ferocious defense....ive never seen eli abused like that since his early rookie years</P>

holy crap your defense is boss</P>

*</P>

i really am glad its over</P>

i dont ever want to play SF again</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

remember, bad conditions meant less of a pass rush. Eli would have been abused in better conditons also that game could have easily been flipped with the calls on the field some were questionable (i'm thinking of the "forward progress" fumble i've never seen that called at that short of a time period) but mostly an excellent officiated game[/quote]

You're kidding, right? If anything the weather really helped us. When Manning is on his game passing he is nearly unstoppable. Our wide receivers were an absolute joke today and our usually amazing special teams were the difference maker. Has any offense in the history of championship games done that poorly on 3rd downs?
    Respect to you, G-Men and good luck. I was really happy to see Eli getting punished like he was today during the game but now I'm hoping he's ready to ball in Indy! Best of luck against the Pats!

Bench Player

49ers "defense" is awesome but your offense needs some work and your head coach is a sore losing jerk.</P>

OH BABY

Bench Player

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Jakemall"]Hell of a game. Congrats on going to the superbowl. Hope you guys kill the Pats.[/quote]

Thanks, it was the best NFC Championship game that I can remember. You guys definitely have a good core, good luck to you guys next year.
    [/quote]

Thanks...just hope we can keep that core. Quite afew FAs...but looking forward to having more than 1 of our starting 4 wrs next season....can not believe we went as far as we did with a decimated WR Core.

+ Reply to Thread