+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants NFC Champs. That means 2 more weeks to have more Conspiracy theories invented.

Giants NFC Champs. That means 2 more weeks to have more Conspiracy theories invented.

Instead of Happily basking in the warm fuzzy feeling of being in the Super Bowl. I would rather be happy, knowing that my favorite team just won the George Halas trophy, and could win the Vince Lombardi trophy next.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Re: Giants NFC Champs. That means 2 more weeks to have more Conspiracy theories invented.

[quote user="flamethrower"]Instead of Happily basking in the warm fuzzy feeling of being in the Super Bowl. I would rather be happy, knowing that my favorite team just won the George Halas trophy, and could win the Vince Lombardi trophy next.
    [/quote]

I'll give you credit for hanging in there.

Re: Giants NFC Champs. That means 2 more weeks to have more Conspiracy theories invented.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"]Instead of Happily basking in the warm fuzzy feeling of being in the Super Bowl. I would rather be happy, knowing that my favorite team just won the George Halas trophy, and could win the Vince Lombardi trophy next.
    [/quote]

I'll give you credit for hanging in there.[/quote]
    Bull crap. You started a thread "The NFL Wants a Saints vs Packers NFC Championship game".
    This weekend proves totally to all that your conspiracy theory don't wash. In fact I even asked you if. "Did the moon landings really happen?" Seeing as how you can't answer simple questions. I say this. Til you either answer my question. Or, admit that the Giants are in the Super Bowl as NFC Champs. I call you a Whiney arsed Baby. My question is Would you rather watch a real game, or watch the Commisioner, and his assistant play 16 regular season Madden games every week?
    I just gave you yet another way to end all of the conspiring refs, and players, and even Las Vegas can not affect the outcomes of all the games.

Don't mean to be rude, but I've seen a lot of your posts on the message boards and I've been wondering why a Texans fan is such a frequent visitor? I can understand Cowboys, Eagles, and Jets fans wanting to come trash talk but the Texans and Giants don't really have anything in common.

Isn't it obvious? He's a Cowboys fan in disguise. Well, not necessarily in disguise, just too ashamed to show his true colors.

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Isn't it obvious? He's a Cowboys fan in disguise. Well, not necessarily in disguise, just too ashamed to show his true colors.[/quote]
    Up til now I have not insulted any Giants fan. But seeing as how you wanna go there. Bet you are really a Jets fan in hiding. My colors are what you see. My favorite team that I root for is the team's helmet that I use as an avatar. In fact I bash Cowturds fans anytime I see them. My favorite bash right now. Your team is in <font size="6">Time Out <font size="3">Til Draft day. They ask why? My reply is "Because your team got <font size="6">Swept <font size="3">into</font> Time out.</font></font></font> Also why would I want to root for a team that is not proud of it's home town.
    Wait I keep forgetting what board I am on. Last time I checked both the Jets, and the Giants play in <font size="6">New Jersey<font size="3">. I will never understand why Neither team is Proud of the fact that they don't play in New York. Only Football team close to NFL status that Called the Meadowlands home was Donald Trumps "New Jersey Generals". </font></font>And they also played in the original Meadowlands stadium.
    Or, are the Giants ashamed to admit they don't really have anything to do with New York City. And, have not had anything to do with it since the early 1970's. Who paid that 1.4 Billion dollar price tag for the new Meadowlands Stadium? New Yorkers, or New Jersey taxpayers? In fact the only team in the NFL that is in New York State are the Buffalo Bills. They should change their name to the New York State Bills. Let's start calling the Giants what they really are. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the New Jersey Giants, and the New Jersey Jets.
    Oh, yeah. I happen to live in the same area that the Cowboys don't claim. Can't seem to get these stupid morons to admit that the "Dallas" tag is fraudulent, and wrong.
    I can prove that with out even trying. 4 steps.
    1. Cowturds stadium ain't in the city, or county of Dallas. Arlington Texas is where Cowturds stadium is located. That is the 2nd largest city of Tarrant county.
    2. Practice fields ain't in the City of Dallas. Valley Ranch is located in Irving Texas.
    3. Corporate offices not in the city of Dallas. See # 2.
    4. Ticket phone number area code is 817. Not a City, or County of Dallas Area Code.

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Don't mean to be rude, but I've seen a lot of your posts on the message boards and I've been wondering why a Texans fan is such a frequent visitor? I can understand Cowboys, Eagles, and Jets fans wanting to come trash talk but the Texans and Giants don't really have anything in common.
    [/quote]
    I come by to see what is posted. When I see something dumb I reply. Why, worry about what my reasons are? Or, are you gonna be like the great majority of Giants fans here are? You gonna invent a "Conspiracy theory" to explain why I post here. There ain't one.

[quote user="flamethrower"]<font size="6"><font size="3">Only Football team close to NFL status that Called the Meadowlands home was Donald Trumps "New Jersey Generals". </font></font>
    [/quote]

There was also the New York/New Jersey Knights, good old World Bowl. my first experience of competative, live, american football. saw the America Bowls but they were preseason games so don't really count

[quote user="Gav_devils#56"][quote user="flamethrower"]<font size="6"><font size="3">Only Football team close to NFL status that Called the Meadowlands home was Donald Trumps "New Jersey Generals". </font></font>
    [/quote]

There was also the New York/New Jersey Knights, good old World Bowl. my first experience of competative, live, american football. saw the America Bowls but they were preseason games so don't really count
    [/quote]
    I forgot about them. But, they were just a development team. But, yep. they did claim the New Jersey state as home. Good point.

All-Pro

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]Don't mean to be rude, but I've seen a lot of your posts on the message boards and I've been wondering why a Texans fan is such a frequent visitor? I can understand Cowboys, Eagles, and Jets fans wanting to come trash talk but the Texans and Giants don't really have anything in common.
    [/quote]
    I come by to see what is posted. When I see something dumb I reply. Why, worry about what my reasons are? Or, are you gonna be like the great majority of Giants fans here are? You gonna invent a "Conspiracy theory" to explain why I post here. There ain't one.
    [/quote]
    No matter where you are from u been posting here since 09 on and off. That's okay in my book.
    Matt Shaub doesn't get hurt and it's prob your texans we are playing instead of Pats. Houston could have been the most complete team offense,defense, STs besides SF without their injuries
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread