+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad Eagles fan....

Bench Player

Sad Eagles fan....

<span data-jsid="text" class="commentBody">pretty funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=iy1dXPuI_gE

</span>

Re: Sad Eagles fan....

That was most of us on Minday Night .

All-Pro

[quote user="jackal2403"]<SPAN class=commentBody data-jsid="text">pretty funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=iy1dXPuI_gE

</SPAN>[/quote]</P>

Thats funny, you are right. Looks like you got another DIEHARD Eagles fan growing up.</P>

In Light of the Egg the Eagles Laid last night, that closes the book for them on the 2011 Season. What it also did is fit in the first piece of the puzzle for the Cowboys to Clinch the Division in 11 days. The 2nd and 3rd pieces will be FIT in place on Sunday Afternoon when the Cowboys beat the Cards and the Packers Whip the Giants. Then sadly the last piece will be fit next Sunday @ Dallas when the Cowboys beat the Giants to take the Division with still 3games remaining. SAD. I realize they had an easier schedule then Giants / Eagles but i didnt think we would both lay down for them. They play alot of the same teams we do other then the 2 Placement teams but they way there schedule was set up compared to ours was just unfair</P>

</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All Eagles fan are just like that.

Starter

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]All Eagles fan are just like that.
    [/quote]Same could be said for Giants fans

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]All Eagles fan are just like that.
    [/quote]Same could be said for Giants fans[/quote]

hey bread.. who you looking at for the 2012 draft? looks like both of our teams might be picking around the same time
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Poor kid. Gotta love his loyalty.

Starter

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]All Eagles fan are just like that.

hey bread.. who you looking at for the 2012 draft? looks like both of our teams might be picking around the same time
    [/quote]Vontaze Burfict from ASU. We need a locker room leader who is disciplined and can bring us stability at the LB position that we haven't had since Jeremiah Trotter. However, if Desean Jackson goes elsewhere next year, we could take Justin Blackmon from OSU if he is still on the board. We also might look to take a "heir to the throne" so to speak and take a QB in the 2-4 Rounds. Oklahoma State has a QB, that's might be that guy. His name escapes me right now though.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]All Eagles fan are just like that.

[/quote]Vontaze Burfict from ASU. We need a locker room leader who is disciplined and can bring us stability at the LB position that we haven't had since Jeremiah Trotter. However, if Desean Jackson goes elsewhere next year, we could take Justin Blackmon from OSU if he is still on the board. We also might look to take a "heir to the throne" so to speak and take a QB in the 2-4 Rounds. Oklahoma State has a QB, that's might be that guy. His name escapes me right now though.[/quote]

burfict is a beast..but he is far from disciplined

[quote user="jackal2403"]<span data-jsid="text" class="commentBody">pretty funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iy1dXPuI_gE

</span>[/quote]

A little funny.

But I like the "i hate the raiders" kid more.

http://youtu.be/TMDp64_6ayU

(Sorry, the linking suggestions I've seen here don't work for me and mu software, apparently)

Look at it this way--
    By the time the i-hate-brady kid is a teenager, Brady will be retired and won't mean anything to the kid any more.

But, the kid who hates the Raiders has a lifetime of hating a team and organization, an entire fan base, even an entire city, regardless of who is playing at the time.

Awesome!

+ Reply to Thread