+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Well, congratulations.

I don't like saying it, but your team is everything I wish ours was. I think on our best day, we can beat anyone but our best day only seems to come once or twice a year. There really isn't anything about the Giants that jump out to you (Maybe other than your WR and DL) but when you get on a roll you're one of the best teams in the NFL.

Perhaps one day our organization can turn it around and I can experience a successful post season just one time as an adult.

Veteran

Re: Well, congratulations.

[quote user="casvdry"]I don't like saying it, but your team is everything I wish ours was. I think on our best day, we can beat anyone but our best day only seems to come once or twice a year. There really isn't anything about the Giants that jump out to you (Maybe other than your WR and DL) but when you get on a roll you're one of the best teams in the NFL.

Perhaps one day our organization can turn it around and I can experience a successful post season just one time as an adult.
    [/quote]

Thanks dude. And don't worry, the vast majority of us felt the same way about our team at some point in the season as you do about the 'boys right now. So you never know when things can turn around.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but isn't Eli starting to get into the "jumps out to you" category now?

[quote user="casvdry"]I don't like saying it, but your team is everything I wish ours was. I think on our best day, we can beat anyone but our best day only seems to come once or twice a year. There really isn't anything about the Giants that jump out to you (Maybe other than your WR and DL) but when you get on a roll you're one of the best teams in the NFL.

[/quote]
    Thanks. Hopefully we can bring back another title for NFCE
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

fans are fans butt your owner and the cookieness hurts... with other fans thanks tho...

Veteran

[quote user="derekunion28"]fans are fans butt your owner and the cookieness hurts... with other fans thanks tho...[/quote]

lol, have you been drinking?

Again, yet another Boys' fan exuding respect.

wow.

It's weird how many coked-out trolls from other Teams have been invading, but haters gonna hate...

love your Sig Cas, I'll aim it at the jealous girls who post their bitterness here:

"U mad little sis ?"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Only our WR's and Dline stand out? Our Elite QB doesn't stand out to you?

Admit it, you know you think that goofy looking guy is an Elite QB.

Veteran

So ELI MANNING is not in the stand out category! LMAO..... Nice half a s s ed compliment!

[quote user="GMenNY21"]So ELI MANNING is not in the stand out category! LMAO..... Nice half a s s ed compliment![/quote]

go easy, its hard for Romonites to praise Eli.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Only our WR's and Dline stand out? Our Elite QB doesn't stand out to you?

Admit it, you know you think that goofy looking guy is an Elite QB.[/quote]

Well, to me, Eli is in the perfect situation. I think I'm a little bitter about the whole thing to be honest with you. Eli makes improbable plays to be sure and I'm a bit jealous that Romo can't have a team like the Giants around him. Romo has more or less wasted his career away on a team that rarely gives him all that much help. Not a perfect QB to be sure, but Romo could certainly go all the way in my opinion.