+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guess the Niners were right

Special Teams Does Win Championships

Enjoy the offseason you asshats
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

Re: Guess the Niners were right

not sure where this hate is from, but goodluck in the superbowl. we're a young team..we'll be back!

[quote user="denali22"]not sure where this hate is from, but goodluck in the superbowl. we're a young team..we'll be back!
    [/quote]

it stems from all the trolls on these boards. Don't worry though man, if you were respectful I don't mean you. good luck next year niners.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

We can bury the trolls with our gnomes...I love this team.

All-Pro

[quote user="denali22"]not sure where this hate is from, but goodluck in the superbowl. we're a young team..we'll be back!
    [/quote]

Mostly because of the bandwagon fans... All due respect to SF, they have one heck of a defense!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

The Ted Ginn injury killed them and saved us.

Bench Player

[quote user="swordfish"]The Ted Ginn injury killed them and saved us.[/quote]

Absolutely. Turned out to be a MAJOR factor. Ou defense inexplicably gave up 2 HUGE plays to the one player we had to stop in the passing game. After shutting him down in the 1st game and then shutting down Jason Witten, Tony Gonzalez, and J.Finley...we come out and make mental mistakes in coverage. 14 pts via breakdown. We nearly gave up another big play that thankfully was called to def holding in the 3rd qtr. Great game planning by Harbaugh and his off coordinator.

Not sure why Boley wasn't covering him in those situations with safety help.

you gotta love it!!!

[quote user="swordfish"]The Ted Ginn injury killed them and saved us.[/quote]

Please.

Since when does anyone gameplan for Ted GInn?

1st round draft pick WR bust becomes a slightly better than average special teamer and now he's the difference maker?

C'mon
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo

the trolls were tremendously disrespectful, that one about 911 made me become unglued. So I have to say EAT IT TO THE 49ers and THEIR FANS!!!!! Yes we are the Giants the class of the NFL but some of their fansaretoo much...SO DID I MENTION EAT IT? You can Deam of the SUPERBOWL we will witness reality