+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

At the start of the year, I said we had 5-11 written all over us.

Never have I been so glad to be such a moron.

This team has shown heart and character that I don't know I have ever seen in a football team.

Re: ****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

How many time does Eli have to beat Tom Brady....at least once more

Re: ****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

I don't like the idea of a rematch. We beat them twice already.. they will be out for our heads.

The Giants went from 12 points down with around 3-5 minutes left at Dallas facing possible playoff elimination to SUPERBOWL-bound!!!!!!!!

Simply Amazing!!!!!!

Veteran

I thought we were dead after the new Orleans debacle.... This is eerily similar to 07 ... I gave up on the team midseason then and did the same now.... There's no stopping us now

i love this team. very proud of the way they played today.

that win......on the road is the mark of a great champion!

Go Giants!

Veteran

So proud of this team. I love them so damn much. The defense stepped up when our offense couldn't get it going in the second half. And props to Thomas with two heads-up plays.

Play calling will hopefully be better next week. Aside from horrible offensive line play, I think the second half was one of the worst play calling halves of the year. 1st down - maybe one yard gain if that. 2nd down - sack. 3rd down - play breaks down. We need to get first downs without taking it all the way to third down lol.

There's still room on the bus guys....all aboard ....

ITS PAAAARTY TIME !!!!

Bench Player

ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! SEE MY SIG. Pretty much says it all!!!!! GO GIANTS!!! Lets bring home #4!!!!!!