+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ALEX SMITH= TIM TEBOW

YUP...I'D SAY AFTER WATCHING THE 9ERS TRY DESPERATELY NOT TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND ALL HIS TEBOW LIKE ONE HOPS, HE WAS GARBAGE GRANOLA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH REMEMBER THE 9ER MORONS WHO SAID SMITH IS AS GOOD AS ELI?

HAHAHAH MAYBE TEBOW

Re: ALEX SMITH= TIM TEBOW

How can you insult Tebow like that?

yeah, he's a game manager playing way over his head.

Bench Player

You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon. Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too. Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.

Veteran

eh...hes not horrible..not great but not horrible....i mean he manages the game

he manages it well enough... his issue on the one hops was pressure and he did what hes supposed to do get rid of it and not take a sack or turnover

[quote user="Tx49erFan"]You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon. Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too. Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.
    [/quote]

Bye Troll, cya at Vernon Davis' party!

Bench Player

Aye, Smith is good. Leave the guy alone. This team desperately needs one great WR and at least another good person on OL.

Eli got sacked more, but when he had time to throw, he had time to throw. Alex never really gets that benefit. Have to use what you got.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]YUP...I'D SAY AFTER WATCHING THE 9ERS TRY DESPERATELY NOT TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND ALL HIS TEBOW LIKE ONE HOPS, HE WAS GARBAGE GRANOLA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH REMEMBER THE 9ER MORONS WHO SAID SMITH IS AS GOOD AS ELI?

HAHAHAH MAYBE TEBOW[/quote]

Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but don't be like the trolls from the other boards. I have seen much on this board flaming Alex Smith. Let's keep it that way. We don't need to trash talk let the rest of them. Let the outsiders talk about QB while we rack up the Superbowl championships.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

anyone wanna post his stat line?

i know he had 1 pass to a wr...lmfao cough tebow cough

and at one point was like 3 for 14 aaaahahahaha

a good game manager but cmon he cant handle the heat or play clutch like eli

woooooooooo

Bench Player

big win by the giants who have played way over their head all playoffs. The super bowl will be exciting, the giants might pull off beating 4 teams that are all better teams.