+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Good Game Giants

Good game to you guys. Your secondary was on our 49er receivers all game and we struggled getting open. Good luck against the Pats. I hope it makes for an exciting game.

Proud of our guys too. After seemingly being completely unable to stop Cruz in the first half, the Giantts (outside of the 2 Williams fumbles) couldn't move the ball at all. They punted 9 straight times, otherwise known as all of their 2nd half possessions. Cruz is an absolute beast though. Scary good route runner for his age.

At any rate, a good game I must say. I feel like I aged like 15 years after watching that. Time to look forward to the draft and FA (where I hope to God we re-sign Ginn). We desperately need WR help. Swain and Hasting should not be on anyone's field let alone the #3 and #4 WRs.

Good luck

Re: Good Game Giants

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Good game to you guys. Your secondary was on our 49er receivers all game and we struggled getting open. Good luck against the Pats. I hope it makes for an exciting game.

Proud of our guys too. After seemingly being completely unable to stop Cruz in the first half, the Giantts (outside of the 2 Williams fumbles) couldn't move the ball at all. They punted 9 straight times, otherwise known as all of their 2nd half possessions. Cruz is an absolute beast though. Scary good route runner for his age.

At any rate, a good game I must say. I feel like I aged like 15 years after watching that. Time to look forward to the draft and FA (where I hope to God we re-sign Ginn). We desperately need WR help. Swain and Hasting should not be on anyone's field let alone the #3 and #4 WRs.

Good luck
    [/quote]Thanks. Your defense was impressive. GL next year. You have a good core there.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Good game to you guys. Your secondary was on our 49er receivers all game and we struggled getting open. Good luck against the Pats. I hope it makes for an exciting game.

Good luck
    [/quote]

good game. thank you for being a gracious loser because most of the niner trolls are just ridiculous;

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="look@dafilm"]Good game to you guys. Your secondary was on our 49er receivers all game and we struggled getting open. Good luck against the Pats. I hope it makes for an exciting game.

Good luck
    [/quote]

good game. thank you for being a gracious loser because most of the niner trolls are just ridiculous;[/quote]

No point in holding grudges. Its gone man. Should have a lot of 49ers to watch in the pro bowl though

I must say though, I was really impressed with your secondary. I'm ashamed of our WR group. Couldn't do crap. Proud of our o-line though. They handled your guys all-pro d-line very well.

Thanks. Very classy of you to come on here so soon after the game (know you are hurting!) Your defense is incredible. We will see each other again!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Veteran

Good luck
    [/quote]

You guys played a hell of a good game and it could have just as easily been you guys. We'll have to look out for the niners next season for sure

Class act for posting after that game. It's a shame one team had to lose there as blood, sweat and tears were left all over that field. You guys will be back.

Congrats to your team. I think all the animosity in the week before was due to fact that you guys are the team that most resembles us. Great Job.

[quote user="guardplay320"]Class act for posting after that game. It's a shame one team had to lose there as blood, sweat and tears were left all over that field. You guys will be back.
    [/quote]

What else am I gonna do right? The 49er MB is probably on meltdown right now? lol. I went by just to see, and its down because the server is busy.

Good luck
    [/quote]

I have to say I didn't expect to see you back here. What a hard fought game with minimal mistakes from both teams. Definitely one of the best games I've seen in a long time.