+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Drank an entire bottle of Vodka, and I still can't relax...

Holy crap, what a crazy game, I drank enough vodka to kill a moose, but it wasn't enough to calm my nerves; what a nail biter.... I tip my hat to the 49ers, you guys fought hard and gave the Giants a serious run...part of football, however, is capitalizing on the other teams' mistakes, which is what we did to win the game. At times it was a sloppy game, by both teams, but that was really due to the defense on both sides, not offensive skill.

Oh man, so much of this is reminiscent of 2007, winning on the road in OT with a field goal to match up with the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Can't wait to meet the Pat's again!

Great win!

Re: Drank an entire bottle of Vodka, and I still can't relax...

[quote user="Raffi"]Holy crap, what a crazy game, I enough vodka to kill a moose, but it wasn't enough to calm my nerves. I tip my hat to the 49ers, you guys fought hard and gave the Giants a serious run...part of football, however, is capitalizing on the other teams' mistakes, which is what we did to win the game. At times it was a sloppy game, by both teams, but that was really due to the defense on both sides, not offensive skill.

Oh man, so much of this is reminiscent of 2007, winning on the road in OT with a field goal to match up with the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Can't wait to meet the Pat's again!

Great win!
    [/quote]

Awesome man great way to watch the game well done. Deep breath relax have a drink for me please.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Drank a hole 6 pack of Molson XXX. This was the most intense game I ever watch. I feel a little Deja blue going on! [<)]

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

I wasn't drinking but was on edge all game. Giants sure don't make it easy. I also think the Giants didn't play their best game.
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Veteran

[quote user="Raffi"]Holy crap, what a crazy game, I drank enough vodka to kill a moose, but it wasn't enough to calm my nerves; what a nail biter.... I tip my hat to the 49ers, you guys fought hard and gave the Giants a serious run...part of football, however, is capitalizing on the other teams' mistakes, which is what we did to win the game. At times it was a sloppy game, by both teams, but that was really due to the defense on both sides, not offensive skill.

Can't
    wait to meet the Pat's again!

Great win!
    [/quote]

Tied you, with two bottles of champagne and two bloody Marys . Good job my friend, we winnnnnnnnnn

7 beers in and I am fine now.