+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I haven't forgotten those 3 terrible ref calls.

1. Vernon Davis stepped out of bounds on that 1st TD catch. The video clearly showed it.

2. Brandon Jacobs had a 1st down and we see the refs once again take the ball back a yard. Jacobs fell forward and the ball was clearly on the yellow line. Ref comes and moves it back a yard.

3. Aldon Smith jumps offside, sacks Eli and none of the refs see it. Even all the players looked like they stopped playing because he was so clearly offside. He was like a yard pass the line before the snap happened.

Cmon Refs. Almost as bad as in Green Bay.

Re: I haven't forgotten those 3 terrible ref calls.

[quote user="bflo23"]1. Vernon Davis stepped out of bounds on that 1st TD catch. The video clearly showed it.

2. Brandon Jacobs had a 1st down and we see the refs once again take the ball back a yard. Jacobs fell forward and the ball was clearly on the yellow line. Ref comes and moves it back a yard.

3. Aldon Smith jumps offside, sacks Eli and none of the refs see it. Even all the players looked like they stopped playing because he was so clearly offside. He was like a yard pass the line before the snap happened.

Cmon Refs. Almost as bad as in Green Bay.
    [/quote]

1. Heel never touched the ground/outofbounds. Tippy toe was inbounds. Iffy call, certaintly wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn the call.

2. Definitely a Bad Spot by the refs again, Shoulda been first down or 4th and inches at least from replay.

3. Absolutely agree with you on that. Missed call.

Wasn't too bad.
    In Green Bay, that punt that hit the returner's knee would not have been reversed guaranteed. I would like to thank the Refs for CORRECTLY reversing that call for the Giants.
    The returner played it off very well lol what a jerk.

Jacobs was short.

David might have stepped out, but cmon...there was no evidence. Was the right call.

Veteran

Not even close to Green Bay. They got the Davis TD call right, and the spot looked decent as well.

Enjoy the win man! It was a fair game!

Game was nowhere near as bad as Green Bay. I agree the Giants seem to not get good spots, and there is a lot of holding and stuff that O-lines get away with on our defensive line, but this game was officiated far better than Green Bay.

you need eyeglasse or new ones LOL, Davis didn't step out of bounds

I thought the spot for Jacobs wasn't great but when I watch the replay I thought he was short.

Veteran

I think the offsides and the missed face mask on Nicks in the red zone were the two biggest non-calls of the game. Also, still no holding call against our opponent but of course we get one.

I don't think there was enough evidence to show that his foot stepped out.

All-Pro

Only 3 is legit. Davis never touched the out of bounds line. Jacobs was short by the replay, maybe not as short as they marked but it still would be 4th down.

None of those were clear cut calls.

Last week yes. This week no.

Stop whinning and be happy.

[quote user="DJloves"]I think the offsides and the missed face mask on Nicks in the red zone were the two biggest non-calls of the game. Also, still no holding call against our opponent but of course we get one. I don't think there was enough evidence to show that his foot stepped out.[/quote]

I was quite upset about the no holding penalties on Frisco. I don't know about you but I saw a lot of shirts being grabbed....a lot.