+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weatherford

Weatherford

Disgusting game. If he gives the PATS that type of field position - Brady will take advantage of it, unlike Alex Smith.

Nevertheless, i have faith hell come through in the super bowl. AND I LOVE OUR GMEN. Still lost for words. LEGOOOOO
    Brady. Gronk. MEET ELI. ONCE AGIN!!!

Re: Weatherford

Best FA signing of the off-season.

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]Disgusting game. If he gives the PATS that type of field position - Brady will take advantage of it, unlike Alex Smith.

Nevertheless, i have faith hell come through in the super bowl. AND I LOVE OUR GMEN. Still lost for words. LEGOOOOO
    Brady. Gronk. MEET ELI. ONCE AGIN!!![/quote]

????? weatherford had a great game i thought!!

Did one hell of a job handling a low snap on the game winning kick....Great Job Today

Weatherford did an amazing job on the field goal... Dont know what game you were watching he played great due to the conditions

He had a bad kick when they went for the block - other than that solid game
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

He was more on the bad side for sure.. 49ers had great position after every one of his kicks.
    ahah compared to 49ers Kicker LEE, he was disgusting.

All-Pro

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]He had a bad kick when they went for the block - other than that solid game[/quote]

Exactly, one bad kick. Rest were good. Plus his reaction after the kick was good? Priceless.

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]He had a bad kick when they went for the block - other than that solid game[/quote]

Exactly, one bad kick.* Rest were good.* Plus his reaction after the kick was good?* Priceless.
    [/quote]

DONT get me wrong. Love him, but has to play better. Brady isnt smith.

I think we're forgetting him getting the atrocious snap down for Tynes to bang it through for the win.

Thanks Jests!