+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lol Weatherford

lol Weatherford

That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.

Re: lol Weatherford

Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.

[quote user="Gmenfan87"]That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.
    [/quote]

That was awesome. After playing for that other new york team. He must be happy they let him go.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.
    [/quote]

i love weatherford....the dude has been nothing but solid for us...and he's been a great locker room presence...and a funny tweeter to boot...lol.

[quote user="Gmenfan87"]That slow motion shot of him taking his helmet off (with trouble) and then reading his lips "we're going to the F@@##$$ing superbowl!" Awesome. For some reason I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time. lol.
    [/quote]

That snap was atrocious and nearly bounced to him. He caught it and placed it perfectly for Tynes.

He had a great game today,a punter won the game!!! ALLIN GO GMEN!!

Veteran

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.
    [/quote]

The only "jet" to make it...............

[/quote]

Just watched that clip again think I will record it and keep it just friggin awesome.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

You should have heard his radio interview. He LOVES the Giants! He said this is his home and loves Coughlin and the team.

Veteran

[quote user="OX1"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Weatherford has touched my heart. He truly loves being a Giant.
    [/quote]

The only "jet" to make it...............
    [/quote]yeah he is so freaking happy that he signed with us. I love weatherford. lol What a stud.