+ Reply to Thread

Harbaugh to Eli Manning..awesome

Read it on Giants 101 facebook page, someone posted that Harbaugh ran into Eli in the crowded hallway and said ...

"Go win it kid, go win it.."

Bench Player

Re: Harbaugh to Eli Manning..awesome

I like the fact that Harbaugh really has shown his class through and through during this week. Eli has won the respect of the entire league.

[quote user="bleedblueVA"]I like the fact that Harbaugh really has shown his class through and through during this week. Eli has won the respect of the entire league.[/quote]

Yeah, his post-game interview was very classy.

love harbaugh. great coach. i loved the firm hand shake with jim schwartz. he really seems to get those guys to go all out every week. they played a tough game today.

now lets go beat the ****ing patriots!

I don't mind him, he must be a cool guy, hope they enjoy a very good coach right there for awhile

Nice that he congratulated the team in the press conference. More than McCarthy did last week.

Singletary had the same team and couldn't get them up to play but harbaugh gets them up to play and play hard. Good for him and a classy guy, good luck to the niners in the years to come but good luck to us in two weeks