+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Congratulations and best of luck from a Niner fan

Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down.
    Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold!
    Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part.
    Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp!

Re: Congratulations and best of luck from a Niner fan

[quote user="SF4986"]Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down.
    Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold!
    Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part.
    Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp![/quote]

Thanks man - it was a hard fought game. The Niners are the real deal....they're gonna be good for a long time

Veteran

I have a feeling the 49ers will be back in the championship again..that defense is crazy good

eli was beaten....up..in ways ive never seen not sure how he survived.

im just glad we dont have to play another defense like that again...wow

Thank You.

I have hated the Niners for a long time, but I like how this Niner team rolls. They are old-school, and they represent the way Football should be played.

Harbaugh is going to be the next great coach, and I think you guys will be in the mix for a long time to come.

That was one of the greatest, and it was the most intense NFC Championship game I have ever seen.

Your defense is the best team defense I have seen since the 2000 Ravens. Speed everywhere, and great tacklers.

A few more playmakers on Offense, and the Niners team is a force on both sides.

Good Luck to you guys next year. I hope we meet in the playoffs again next year.

[quote user="SF4986"]Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down.
    Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp![/quote]

You guys are tough. We need 2 weeks just to recover from this game.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Thanks Man.... You guys played one heck of a game.

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="SF4986"]Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down. Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold! Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part. Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp![/quote]

[/quote]

I need 2 weeks to recover!!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

THANKS, UNCLE SAM TOLD ME, IT WAS GOING TO BE AN EVEN GAME........AND HE WAS RIGHT, IT ENDED IN REGULAR PLAY 17==17 THE 9ers & DAVIS HAD ME REALY WORRIED THE WHOLE GAME...GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM NEXT YEAR,

THANKS MAN