+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Devin Thomas Cheats

Am I the only one in the country that noticed that Devin Thomas ran for 20+ yards out of bounds before taking possession of the ball that bounced of of the SF players knee???

Veteran

Re: Devin Thomas Cheats

[quote user="Crab"]Am I the only one in the country that noticed that Devin Thomas ran for 20+ yards out of bounds before taking possession of the ball that bounced of of the SF players knee???[/quote]

theres nothing against that...

Veteran

Doesn't matter, you're allowed to do that on kick offs, just can't be the first to touch it.

Touched the SF players knee first, doesn't matter

[quote user="Crab"]Am I the only one in the country that noticed that Devin Thomas ran for 20+ yards out of bounds before taking possession of the ball that bounced of of the SF players knee???[/quote]

49er fan. Your team played great but here's football 101. Yes he was out of bounds, BUT he was NOT THE FIRST to touch the ball because the 49er returner touched it with his knee.

He wasn't the first player to touch the ball,it off of Williams's knee

LOL, bitter trolls

Starter

He wasn't the first one to touch the ball since it hit off William's knee.

if he was the first to touch it then its a penalty. he wasnt the first to touch it

Thus he couldn't advance it.
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo