+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anyone else almost die?

I wouldn't be surprised if i had a few small heart attacks and a minor stroke..

Re: Anyone else almost die?

This game was definitely on "the edge of your seat" type especially later in the 4th when each team was trying for the game-winning FG drive. When Bradshaw caught the pass at midfield late in the game, that was such a good feeling until the drive stalled and they punted.

That fumble in overtime took me off like support

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]This game was definitely on "the edge of your seat" type especially later in the 4th when each team was trying for the game-winning FG drive. When Bradshaw caught the pass at midfield late in the game, that was such a good feeling until the drive stalled and they punted.[/quote]
    I passed out for like 5 seconds after the field goal.

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]This game was definitely on "the edge of your seat" type especially later in the 4th when each team was trying for the game-winning FG drive. When Bradshaw caught the pass at midfield late in the game, that was such a good feeling until the drive stalled and they punted.[/quote]

edge of your seat? More like pacing around frantically, and not even back and forth, just aimlessly, and then dropping to 1 knee to catch your breath.

Starter

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I wouldn't be surprised if i had a few small heart attacks and a minor stroke..[/quote]

I cussed.. I whined.. I prayed...I pleaded.. I made unholy bargains.. I paced.. I drank..I fumed...I damn near cried...

It was all worth it.

ALL IN!!
    Thank God For Judy!

Tynes kicks the Giants into another Superbowl in Overtime??

Heck yea!!! Was so relieved and doing backflips when that FG was made!

yea i was stressing like cr***zzzzzzzy...chest was hurting after the game...but i dont care..we backkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah im just glad i didnt have a heart attack before the game was over

ya i was shaking throughout most of the 4th