+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

won in spite of Kg

Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
    KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!

Re: won in spite of Kg

We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense.[/quote]

did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!!
    He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll.

wrong time to bash anyone.
    c'mon now.

I haven't been a fan of KG. I think when teams get pressure on Eli he doesn't adjust. I woulda liked to see some shorter routes on the playaction. Then again what the bell do I know, I'm talking **** about a OC he won the Superbowl and is going to his 2nd.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]wrong time to bash anyone.
    c'mon now.[/quote]It is never wrong time to tell the truth. Killdrive still sucks and his play calling today proved it.

Fourth quarter. Tie game. A minute five seconds left. Giants have a first down near midfield, and just have to go for short-to medium passes on the outside to move 20-30 yards to get into field goal range. What does Gilbride call? A draw play that nets 2 yards AND BURNS ALMOST HALF THE REMAINING TIME IN REGULATION.

Crazy...

its alright, they won games all season because of him.

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.

[quote user="slipknottin"]its alright, they won games all season because of him.

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.[/quote]+1

[quote user="bashful"]Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
    KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!![/quote]

KG couldn't have done anything to improve the Giants offense. You have to give credit to the 49ers defense because Eli was under pressure all game and he had to pass a ton due to the Giants inability to run. And the line didn't help either the rushers or Eli. Eli was running for his life and the O-line made no holes for Bradshaw/Jacobs..... Considering the weather and 49ers #1 defense. 20 points aren't too bad.