+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ref Ed H.

Bench Player

The Ref Ed H.

I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.

Re: The Ref Ed H.

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.[/quote]

Agreed.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

He called a good game.

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.[/quote]

agree

hahaha i love hochuli and the way he explains everything so thoroughly..

He definitely brought the big guns

Veteran

Agreed....was totally expecting to get the shaft on that 1st muffed punt, but Big Ed did a good job.

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.[/quote]Wasnt a great one either.

How did bernard have a bloody mouth and no call? How did the Giants defensive line again get no calls? Saw 1 on tuck when he was doubled team by VD and the FB, and if he wasn't held it would have been a sack.

Then you had another hold on JPP.

Overall it was better, but we still got no calls. We had 9 penalties called on us. SF had 6, 1 was excessive celebration by VD, and a late hit by VD early in the game. Another was obvious off sides. So that leaves 3 others.

Its BS.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I hope the NFL puts their all-star crew for the SB because the Giants have been on the short end of a few calls these past two weeks.Davis looked to step outta bounds on that TD,and what makes me believe he was out,the ref couldn't even get his words out to even explain what they even saw.It looked clear to me that he was out,anyway we overcame that these past 2 weeks but I don't want that to happen come SB46

[quote user="JMFP2"]Agreed....was totally expecting to get the shaft on that 1st muffed punt, but Big Ed did a good job.[/quote]agreed