+ Reply to Thread

congratulations !!!!!!

congratulations to the new york football giants on winning the nfc championship game. the game was a tough, but your team overcame the odds. some of my fellow cowboys fans are saying that you had the game given to you. but in reality thats false. football is a physical game that is won by inches and lucky bounces. the giants seemed to step up when they needed too. tom coughlin is a very under rated head coach. he usually has his team ready for anything. his toughness made eli a top tier qb. the game i saw today is what the nfl is missing. tough hard fought games. where men line up and give their bodies to win the game and become champions. my cowboy team is sissified, weak, and is a team of individual stars. overall i feel that my team is better in overall talent. but talent means nothing if you cant put it together. good luck on your super bowl rematch with the patriots. looks to be a good game. im a fan of pro football and i will watch the game. i wont pick either team, because to me it dont matter. but if i had to choose i would pick the giants. only because next season, i will know what type of team my dallas cowboys have if we have to face the defending super bowl champion giants twice. again congratulations on your well deserved win. i hope you enjoy yourselfs. be safe and god bless.

Re: congratulations !!!!!!

sure the ball has to bounce your way, but the Giants are a good team. You make your own luck at times.

thnx and lol at your name its catchy.

Thanks

[quote user="cowboy roy"]congratulations to the new york football giants on winning the nfc championship game. the game was a tough, but your team overcame the odds. some of my fellow cowboys fans are saying that you had the game given to you. but in reality thats false. football is a physical game that is won by inches and lucky bounces. the giants seemed to step up when they needed too. tom coughlin is a very under rated head coach. he usually has his team ready for anything. his toughness made eli a top tier qb. the game i saw today is what the nfl is missing. tough hard fought games. where men line up and give their bodies to win the game and become champions. my cowboy team is sissified, weak, and is a team of individual stars. overall i feel that my team is better in overall talent. but talent means nothing if you cant put it together. good luck on your super bowl rematch with the patriots. looks to be a good game. im a fan of pro football and i will watch the game. i wont pick either team, because to me it dont matter. but if i had to choose i would pick the giants. only because next season, i will know what type of team my dallas cowboys have if we have to face the defending super bowl champion giants twice. again congratulations on your well deserved win. i hope you enjoy yourselfs. be safe and god bless.[/quote]

+1

it is amazing that of the typical fanbases we encounter, this year the Cowboy fans have been the CLASSIEST by far.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI