+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

The Pats D isn't even in the same universe as what we saw tonight

I've never seen a beat down given to a QB like I saw the 9ers give to Eli tonight. And he didn't turn the ball over, INSANE!!! 14 guys to IR, starters missed 68 games, by far the toughest sched in the League and came out on top in an absolute street fight of nfc champ game. Didn't think 07 could be beat but this is pretty amazing. I want to see a pic of the 9ers cleats hanging from some telephone wires

Re: The Pats D isn't even in the same universe as what we saw tonight

[quote user="g_menfan80"]I've never seen a beat down given to a QB like I saw the 9ers give to Eli tonight. And he didn't turn the ball over, INSANE!!! 14 guys to IR, starters missed 68 games, by far the toughest sched in the League and came out on top in an absolute street fight of nfc champ game. Didn't think 07 could be beat but this is pretty amazing. I want to see a pic of the 9ers cleats hanging from some telephone wires[/quote]

I would have to agree, but they can light the score board. So you have to pick your poison, but we're up for the challenge.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Re: The Pats D isn't even in the same universe as what we saw tonight

Hope not. But Bradshaw couldn't run ( make his cuts) and it really effected our offense. We will do better in the dome.