+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Well....YA. How else were they to contain the juggernaut that is Eli Manning?
    There hasn't been a lot to laugh at lately, but this........Clearly the anesthesia has worn off
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    For Pete's sake … goodbye credibility!
    do you actually know 1 thing about football??

dallas's offense is all about getting ahead of the chains and keeping it 3rd and short. they went that way last year with Murray and kept it that way week 1 at least with RB by committee.

people like yourself are acting like our defense did well because Bryant dropped a wide open 3rd down pass after a 10 min drive, or a variation of that 3 diff times. the D could not stop them at all.

once dallas had to abandon the TOP method, they were able to score 14 points in less than 14 minutes.

so yes, your post actually makes sense only not the way you had hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    He began stating the defense didn't play as "well" as people think and that of course morphed throughout the day to the point where we were now horrid and Dallas was toying with us all game.

But it gets better so I now ask you to grab your favorite beverage and prepare for the pièce de ré·sis·tance ladies and gentlemen. They Cowboys intentionally attacked us slowly as to keep Eli from whooping our *****.
    This thread just got good. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Censured View Post
    They purposely held their offense in check until late in the 4th because they didn't want the Giants' offense to go on some "crazy hot streak"?! Please get help. That is the most insanely delusional post I have ever had the misfortune of reading on these forums, and that is quite a feat.
    its so hilarious when someone does what you just did. insulting others for a lack of knowledge that you yourself displayed.

yes, i stand by that very claim. dallas did not want to get into a shoot out. im not saying they were sure we would have a great offensive game, im saying they didnt even want to give us that chance.

it was beyond evident they didnt want to get into a shoot out. as, we have over the years, and, the outcomes have been mixed for dallas as a result. it was clear that last year they wanted to avoid shoot outs.

you took me writing that they didnt want eli and co getting in one of their hot streaks as this claim it was def gonna happen. no. im saying they didnt even want to entertain the possibility of it because WE HAVE DONE SO BEFORE numb nuts.

and do you realize how insane you are you go back and forth writing about how you and others are this victim for not being able to share your opinion and you have now, for what, the dozenth time in 2 days, insulted me...solely because you have some sort of wierd agenda? dude, you need help. seriously, you need something to go right in your life if you need to come on here, and fulfill whatever it is your fulfilling by enacting like this. especially when you're as clueless as you have proven to be time after time.

i mean the fact i even have to spell that out is beyond ridiculous.

dallas went on a 10 min drive, and had multiple drives of 7 min or longer. the TOP was 40 to 20 just about by games end and 21:7 at one point in the first half.

the score was 6-6 at that point.

if you cant understand that dallas did not want to get into a shoot out, and chose to operate their offense as such, then you are the one with serious delusion issues. and, when dallas needed to score because they fell behind 10, they abandoned the TOP attack, and marched down the field in the same manner (same type of plays) only they had no issue trying to burn clock.

this is so beyond simple...and really whats even more just unbearable with your comment, is you yourself and others have stated, like a million times, that eli is a hot and cold QB. you REALLY find it hard to believe an opposing team would want to fnd a way to not even give eli and the offense a chance to get into one of their zones by controlling the TOP??? REALLY??!? do you realize how many HC's and DC's have themsleves made those very comments?

so actually i need to thank you bc i can go see anyone who replied to your comment with the same manner, and just automatically know that likely, the person just doesnt know squat like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    its so hilarious when someone does what you just did. insulting others for a lack of knowledge that you yourself displayed.

yes, i stand by that very claim. dallas did not want to get into a shoot out. im not saying they were sure we would have a great offensive game, im saying they didnt even want to give us that chance.

it was beyond evident they didnt want to get into a shoot out. as, we have over the years, and, the outcomes have been mixed for dallas as a result. it was clear that last year they wanted to avoid shoot outs.

you took me writing that they didnt want eli and co getting in one of their hot streaks as this claim it was def gonna happen. no. im saying they didnt even want to entertain the possibility of it because WE HAVE DONE SO BEFORE numb nuts.

and do you realize how insane you are you go back and forth writing about how you and others are this victim for not being able to share your opinion and you have now, for what, the dozenth time in 2 days, insulted me...solely because you have some sort of wierd agenda? dude, you need help. seriously, you need something to go right in your life if you need to come on here, and fulfill whatever it is your fulfilling by enacting like this. especially when you're as clueless as you have proven to be time after time.
    420, Just let it go man.

Oh....if you could only see how far my eyes are rolling back in my head it would frighten you. Again....I don't see anyone saying the defense was great. What they are merely disputing is your asinine claim that somehow they were more responsible for us losing that Eli's gifts of time on the clock. Everything else you have been spouting is just shear hilarity.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    This thread just got good. Haha.
    lmao.

Banned
    In hurry-up 2-minute situations the Cowboys D can score at will

The defense was playing heavy bend-but-don't-break

The Giants offense had 10 possessions and only 1 3-and-out as Eli pointed out...so they moved the ball

really just absolutely crazy this place. man.

to think, some one discussing how we could not stop dallas whatsoever in any way outside of the 4-5 snaps we got turnovers as being a serious problem...its like some on here need to find ways to make themselves feel better at the expense of others.

that i will never understand. it is just so incredibly pathetic i cant fathom it because in my personal life, and im not saying my life is all sunshine and rainbows, but my personal life, the sort of people who have done that have always been the kind of people myself and others always seemed to try and ignore. and yet on here, it like is this badge of honor. and really for no other reason than bc its like predators can identify other predators. its like miserable can identify miserable i guess, and then can make each other feel better by enacting like they do.

the defense WAS horrible. it just was. i have made no bones hiding that and have been consistent with my POV from jump street.

so, for the same usual posters:

Roosevelt
    Censured
    Gumby

have at it keep going knock yourselves out. i hope you feel better about yourself now?