Closed Thread

Eli Manning is THE MAN!

I got active on this Board after last season and I was so disappointed to see a few fans dominate the negativity against Eli...and call themselves Giants fans. I probably went overboard tryin to illustrate how little perspective this handful of folks actually had...and for that I apologize...but these tools should be seen for what they are....sad, pathetetic Giants fans. They include Harooni, Morehead State, Rosie, Die-Hard, that Gumby guy and to a lesserdegreelawl in the front row. Others are not far behind them including some "untouchables" on this Board like YA who made some totally ridiculous statements about Eli earlier this season. These folsk have demonstrated that they lack anyreal perspective or analytical ability.

I'll probably get banned for this..for that what Die-Hard and YA do when you challenge their thoughts....but these folks are sad examples of Giants fans for me. If they were real men, they would respond and not ban me.

GO Giants! I always bELIved!

Re: Eli Manning is THE MAN!

its not because the mods disagree with you. calling out threads are bannable offenses.

ps yes we all said eli has been great so no need to stand on your soap box.

now kindy eat crow over our defense and coaches.

[quote user="Harooni"]its not because the mods disagree with you. calling out threads are bannable offenses.

ps yes we all said eli has been great so no need to stand on your soap box.

now kindy eat crow over our defense and coaches.
    [/quote]

LOL, you've been exposed for what you are.

1. I'm not an analyst
    2. I've been a fan probably longer than you've been alive
    3. I don't see Eli on the same level as Brady, Brees, or Rodgers. He has been outstanding this season, and he has proven me wrong in a big way. It's my opinion, and no matter how arrogant and self righteous you care to get about it, it won't change my mind.
    4. I've responded
    5. You're done. Not because I disagree with you, or that I'm on some kind of imaginary "power trip" that you think we're all on as Mods. You're just a tad bit too dense to understand that we dont allow people to call out others with personal attacks. You've been warned repeatedly, suspended repeatedly, and yet here you are, calling people out, and just to lay claim to "I was right!!"

You were right. Was it worth it?

Later
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka