+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

49ers beat the giants today in a lot of parallel universes

there is a parallel universe where the 49ers beat the giants today. in that parallel universe the 49ers went on to win Super Bowl 45. And it's all true,so i hope that brings you wise guys down to earth.Here is proof for you bennys:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/...69J35X20101020

(CERN scientists eye parallel universe breakthrough)

A controversial claim by Laura Mersini-Houghton is that it could be the imprint of another universe beyond our own, caused by quantum entanglement between universes before they were separated by cosmic inflation.[14] Laura Mersini-Houghton said, "Standard cosmology cannot explain such a giant cosmic hole" and made the remarkable hypothesis that the WMAP cold spot is " the unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own." If true this provides the first empirical evidence for a parallel universe (though theoretical models of parallel universes existed previously). It would also support string theory. The team claims there are testable consequences for its theory. If the parallel universe theory is true there will be a similar void in the opposite hemisphere of the Celestial sphere,[15][16] (which New Scientist reported to be the Southern hemisphere-the results of the New Mexico array study reported as Northern hemisphere[17]).

Re: 49ers beat the giants today in a lot of parallel universes

not in this one lol

[quote user="oldbridge-nj"]there is a parallel universe where the 49ers beat the giants today. in that parallel universe the 49ers went on to win Super Bowl 45. And it's all true,so i hope that brings you wise guys down to earth.Here is proof for you bennys:

A controversial claim by Laura Mersini-Houghton is that it could be the imprint of another universe beyond our own, caused by quantum entanglement between universes before they were separated by cosmic inflation.[14] Laura Mersini-Houghton said, "Standard cosmology cannot explain such a giant cosmic hole" and made the remarkable hypothesis that the WMAP cold spot is " the unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own." If true this provides the first empirical evidence for a parallel universe (though theoretical models of parallel universes existed previously). It would also support string theory. The team claims there are testable consequences for its theory. If the parallel universe theory is true there will be a similar void in the opposite hemisphere of the Celestial sphere,[15][16] (which New Scientist reported to be the Southern hemisphere-the results of the New Mexico array study reported as Northern hemisphere[17]).[/quote]

The 49ers beating the Giants to go to the Super Bowl sounds like science fiction to me too.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="oldbridge-nj"]there is a parallel universe where the 49ers beat the giants today. in that parallel universe the 49ers went on to win Super Bowl 45. And it's all true,so i hope that brings you wise guys down to earth.Here is proof for you bennys:

A controversial claim by Laura Mersini-Houghton is that it could be the imprint of another universe beyond our own, caused by quantum entanglement between universes before they were separated by cosmic inflation.[14] Laura Mersini-Houghton said, "Standard cosmology cannot explain such a giant cosmic hole" and made the remarkable hypothesis that the WMAP cold spot is " the unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own." If true this provides the first empirical evidence for a parallel universe (though theoretical models of parallel universes existed previously). It would also support string theory. The team claims there are testable consequences for its theory. If the parallel universe theory is true there will be a similar void in the opposite hemisphere of the Celestial sphere,[15][16] (which New Scientist reported to be the Southern hemisphere-the results of the New Mexico array study reported as Northern hemisphere[17]).[/quote]

know what else??? The tooth Fairy flew into my sons room last night where santa claus and the easter bunny were chilling ... they took my son on a magical journey to never never land where he was met by the great pumpkin....it was amazing for him ... unfortunately thoug Kyle Williams returned a punt to beat the giants in overtime.

Veteran

[quote user="oldbridge-nj"] you bennys: [/quote]

Like oldbridge isn't a benny, your 7 miles from Staten Isl.Take a hike loser troll.............

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME.........OH WE DID THAT ALLREADY , DID WE WIN! ? MAKE SURE YOU ASK THE REFS, TO DOUBLE CHECK, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE INSTANT REPLAY ! DON'T THEY RELIAZE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING ! LETS GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SUPER BOWL ! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALL READY !

[quote user="BillTheGreek"]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME.........OH WE DID THAT ALLREADY , DID WE WIN! ? MAKE SURE YOU ASK TO THE REFS, TO DOUBLE CHECK, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE INSTANT REPLAY ! DON'T THEY RELIAZE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING ! LETS GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SUPER BOWL ! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALL READY ![/quote]

Your caps lock key busted? 48 posts...All in caps....It's hard on the eyes.

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="oldbridge-nj"]there is a parallel universe where the 49ers beat the giants today. in that parallel universe the 49ers went on to win Super Bowl 45. And it's all true,so i hope that brings you wise guys down to earth.Here is proof for you bennys:

know what else??? The tooth Fairy flew into my sons room last night where santa claus and the easter bunny were chilling ... they took my son on a magical journey to never never land where he was met by the great pumpkin....it was amazing for him ... unfortunately thoug Kyle Williams returned a punt to beat the giants in overtime.
    [/quote]
    UNCLE SAM....SAYS YOUR RIGHT ! BUT HE STILL BELIVES......

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="BillTheGreek"]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME.........OH WE DID THAT ALLREADY , DID WE WIN! ? MAKE SURE YOU ASK TO THE REFS, TO DOUBLE CHECK, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE INSTANT REPLAY ! DON'T THEY REALIZE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING ! LETS GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SUPER BOWL ! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALL READY ![/quote]

[/quote]
    Sorry, ask the Reps if this is better ?

[quote user="BillTheGreek"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="BillTheGreek"]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME.........OH WE DID THAT ALLREADY , DID WE WIN! ? MAKE SURE YOU ASK TO THE REFS, TO DOUBLE CHECK, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE INSTANT REPLAY ! DON'T THEY RELIAZE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING ! LETS GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SUPER BOWL ! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALL READY ![/quote]

[/quote]
    Sorry, ask the Reps if this is better ?[/quote]

lol ty. I wanna read what your posting but it makes my eyes cross [:P]