+ Reply to Thread

Indianapolis fans may see their worst SB in history.

Root for Peyton Manning's younger brother and see him top his older brother in championships....

Or root for Tom Brady? The QB who is always compared to him as the best QB in the NFL for many years.

Who will Colts fans be rooting for?

Re: Indianapolis fans may see their worst SB in history.

I post at the Colts board. Most have been cheering Eli all along.Most are pretty gracious about it. I guarantee 99% will say Eli over Brady.

They'll be pulling for Eli. The thought of him winning more championships probably does not bother them. It didn't bother me when Peyton won his.

Good. I root for Peyton Manning just because he is Eli's brother.

I hope the entire stadium is rooting for the Giants and booing the Patriots. That would be awesome.... Make noise on Brady's audibles.

Gotta agree that most Colts fans would root for Eli over Tom. But aren't the tickets half Patriots and half Giants? Do any of the Colts season ticket holders have dibs on a SB ticket? Not sure how that works.

GO GIANTS!!!!

Veteran

I root for Peyton and they prob root for Eli.

Just because of my QB I look at the colts fanbase like they are our cousins or something loll

If someone tells me their a Colts fan I usually have a greater sense of respect for them...it's all on the QB's lol

Bench Player

We'll be rooting for your team. Even with Harbaugh being an ex-Colt, half the fanbase was still cheering for Eli in today's game. So, when it comes to Brady vs Eli, the answer is simple. Although to be honest, I was part of the half that wanted the 49ers to win earlier today.

I like the colts, i hope they root for us.

They support Eli...Not sure how many Colts fans will attend, but you have to think it will give the Giants a slight crowd advantage from that standpoint