+ Reply to Thread

The end of the first half drive was HUGE and a thank you

It wont get talked about much, but that end of the 1rst half fg was absolutely huge. great drive, great job by the offense. so close to almost not even getting to kick it with the FG unit rushing onto the field.

and also just want to say, i like a lot of you love this giants team. when we're up or down, we all bleed blue. i can honestly say i think we have the best fans of any sports franchise. this MB is a guilty pleasure and I respect a lot of you guys.

that said, this journey aint done yet...we got ONE MORE WIN LEFT!

how bout them Giants and the resolve we showed today
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Re: The end of the first half drive was HUGE and a thank you

oh and that 3rd and 15 td pass to MM was the biggest play of the game besides the muffed punts imo

"I test how other people deal with reality"

good point it was big. also think Eli is the best 2min man in the business.

lets drink to one more [D] and even though we have different opinions at times we all want the same thing.

[quote user="Harooni"]good point it was big. also think Eli is the best 2min man in the business.

lets drink to one more [D]* and even though we have* different opinions at times we all want the same thing.
    [/quote]

got love for ya harooni. one more win! but a martooni glass? grab urself a beer, a miller lite preferably bc the martini and the wham avatar is two strikes, one more and ur man card is revoked

"I test how other people deal with reality"

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Harooni"]good point it was big. also think Eli is the best 2min man in the business.

lets drink to one more [D] and even though we have different opinions at times we all want the same thing.
    [/quote]

got love for ya harooni. one more win! but a martooni glass? grab urself a beer, a miller lite preferably bc the martini and the wham avatar is two strikes, one more and ur man card is revoked[/quote]

lmao cheers [D]