+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prayer for Kyle

Prayer for Kyle

He had a bad game but with the emotions that 49ers fans had in this game and his mistakes being the deciding factor I think we should pray for him because San Fran isn't the safest place for a him right now.

Re: Prayer for Kyle

bump for humaity.

Have things really gotten so bad we need to pray for losing players? You actually fear for his life?

Veteran

Williams and Cundiff just went into the Witness protection program.

He'll be alright, tough break for the guy but that's football. Probably not a fan favorite in San Fran right about now though. With that said, Ja-KWON you da man homeboy!!

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Have things really gotten so bad we need to pray for losing players? You actually fear for his life?[/quote]Well...

Wow I can't believe the stuff people are saying to Kyle:

Quote:
    javpasquel @KyleWilliams_10. I hope you, youre wife, kids and family die, you deserve it
    Quote:
    iLead_NowFollow Ay you **** n****! @KyleWilliams_10 We gon' lynch you!
    Quote:
    Mr_DreadH3AD @KyleWilliams_10 go hang yourself you stupid ******! you never deserve to play another snap in the NFL!
    Quote:
    @freefights: Jim Harbaugh, please give @KyleWilliams_10 the game ball. And make sure it explodes when he gets in his car
    Unbelievable...can't believe we have fans like this!!!!

I guess those comments don't really surprise me after listening to them yell and boo their way through the national anthem. disgusting.