+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kyle Williams' Twitter

Some people have absolutely no soul. if you get a peek at some of the things said to this poor guy, it's heartless. would not take back either of those fumbles for the world... but I just can't help but feel terrible for him after reading some of these tweets.. disgusting.

in the meantime, GIANTS BABYYY.

Re: Kyle Williams' Twitter

Link to his twitter? I have to see this

yeah i posted the thread about how its all over the web that he cost the 49ers the game, and some suggested he had been paid off by the mafia.

(ridiculous fans can be at times)

honestly, my first emotion tonight is almost complete disbelief in this team's accomplishment.

my next most intense emotion is how awful i feel for Williams.

He'll wear this the rest of his life. its football, but sometimes its a truly brutal sport.

imagine how his family feels. Jeez that's rough.

https://twitter.com/#!/KyleWilliams_10

have to look through a bunch of them to find them, or those who post a link to another tweet. disgusting. some may have also been deleted.

http://www.themediahaven.com/2012/01...h-threats.html

Veteran

LMAO the most random twitter post

“@Flyeaglesfly51: @marksanchez you did this. You are the pure of all evil. Not Romo, not Ryan, not Rodgers, not Smith, and not Kyle Williams. I hate u Sanchez”

how do you see the stuff he gets tweeted?

I searched on twitter just for his name and all I got was tweets of ppl telling everyone to stop sending him death threats

[quote user="Pakman"]LMAO the most random twitter post

“@Flyeaglesfly51: @marksanchez you did this. You are the pure of all evil. Not Romo, not Ryan, not Rodgers, not Smith, and not Kyle Williams. I hate u Sanchez”[/quote]

hahahah love it. at least it takes some heat off of williams

[quote user="egyptian420"]how do you see the stuff he gets tweeted?

I searched on twitter just for his name and all I got was tweets of ppl telling everyone to stop sending him death threats
    [/quote]

some are tweets directly sent to him, others are mentions as well. you can just type Kyle Williams in the search bar and it'll show you all the tweets where someone mentions his name

unfortunately, with how classless 9er fans are, like a couple of them even mocking 9.11, this doesnt surprise me.

not in the least. and its a shame, yeah they lost but what a turn around for the team. hopefully k.williams has a good support system around him and can really lift his spirits. i couldnt imagine how he feels right now.

the sad thing is, i believe in karma and the way a lot of 9er fans were acting, its like THEY brought this energy on themselves. poor williams was just where all that horrible energy ended up.