+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HOW SCARED WERE U WHEN...

we got that delay of game penalty that made it a 31 yarder as opposed to a 26 yard fg?

The mere thought of that possibly costing us the game almost made my nervous system dysfunction.

Re: HOW SCARED WERE U WHEN...

buuump

[quote user="egyptian420"]we got that delay of game penalty that made it a 31 yarder as opposed to a 26 yard fg?

The mere thought of that possibly costing us the game almost made my nervous system dysfunction.
    [/quote]Very scared.

I'm always scared when we have to depend on Tynes.

first though in my mind, billy cundiff just missed a 31 yarder a few hours ago. but my man made it!

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm always scared when we have to depend on Tynes.[/quote]
    +1.....I gotta give him mad props tonight though....he pulled some 07 s###

I was scared the whole game

49ers defense is scary, I want a LB corp like that

[quote user="b-shaw44"]first though in my mind, billy cundiff just missed a 31 yarder a few hours ago. but my man made it![/quote]
    lol wow....surprisingly that never even crossed my mind, I was just so devastated by that penalty and the momentum it gave them and the crowd

The change in distance didn't bother me b/c it doesn't change how Tynes would approach that kick anyway.

My tension eased up when SF iced Tynes without the ball getting snapped b.c that quieted the crowd some.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Starter

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm always scared when we have to depend on Tynes.[/quote]

This.

I was watching the game with some people who aren't huge football followers/fans, especially not the giants (they have a flat screen TV and there was free food, work with me here) and they all kept saying "we're just a field goal away! just kick it!"
    I just kept thinking "I really hope we're just a TD away because I trust Eli a hell of a lot more than I trust Tynes."

But he pulled through!!!