+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Coughlin not getting fired period

Giants do not fire sb winning coach ever, he may "retire" though.

but we may also win 3-4 more games and he stays longer.

so i wouldnt get all excited thinking about a change just yet.

Re: Coughlin not getting fired period

This thread is just dumb.

You can't say that TC is or isn't getting fired until these games play out. If the team goes 0-5 in these next games, he will be fired regardless of the sb win. If the team goes 5-0, he will not be fired.

Stop starting ridiculous threads designed soley to rile up other posters.

its not to "rile " anyone up. He just isnt going to be fired, so fans that want that shouldnt keep thier hopes up.

its not Giant style to fire a good sb winning coach.

and no way we lose 5 in a row more ,tops 3

[quote user="Harooni"]its not to "rile " anyone up. He just isnt going to be fired, so fans that want that shouldnt keep thier hopes up.

[/quote]

No ones talking about it but he could just quit. Something happened this week down south that could make him move back home as a head coach & believe me the fans down here are already licking their chops.

Back to Jax...Back to Jax...Back to Jax.... Can't you hear them from up there yet?

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Harooni"]its not to "rile " anyone up. He just isnt going to be fired, so fans that want that shouldnt keep thier hopes up.

[/quote]

No ones talking about it but he could just quit. Something happened this week down south that could make him move back home as a head coach & believe me the fans down here are already licking their chops.

Back to Jax...Back to Jax...Back to Jax.... Can't you hear them from up there yet?[/quote]

he may. thats a possibility i think also. that or just retire. or even take a year off.

[quote user="Harooni"]Giants do not fire sb winning coach ever, he may "retire" though.

[/quote]
    I agree, the way this season plays out will tell us what will happen

arent there like 5 threads on this very subject before you made this?

not to be "that guy" but couldn't you have chosen any one of the numerous threads and posted "Tom won't be fired, period."

I made a post in one of them and now I have to go back, copy it and then paste it here now...Harooni your just finding new ways to mess with us aren't ya! jk

I think Tom stays too, and KG and Fewell go if Fewell's d plays like they have the past 2 weeks.

The players weren't hoisting KG or PF after the NE win, they were hoisting Tom. Toms job isnt to call plays, its to get the players prepared each and every week, and so often the players say he is awesome at doing that and making them aware of virtually every situation.

This team may rally behind Tom again this year, I called it last year before the Texans game and Chicago game and people were saying the same things they are saying now. I still have confidence and Tom, Eli, Cruz, Nicks, JPP, Rolle, Phillips and Webster...that may be enough to sneak out a win vs GB. We win vs GB and Tom becomes untouchable just like he was 3 weeks ago.

The NYC Market and fans are ridiculous

edit-remember, it wasnt that long ago you yourself and a lot of others wanted to run Eli out of town...thank God the fans dont make personnel decisions

[quote user="Harooni"]Giants do not fire sb winning coach ever, he may "retire" though.

[/quote]

I agree, They should be planning his exit (in a year or two)and grooming (or identifying) his successor. TC has to get a pass this year with the rash of injuries. He is a good coach and a better man. He deserves to go out in a classy way. I will be shocked if he doesn't.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]arent there like 5 threads on this very subject before you made this?

not to be "that guy" but couldn't you have chosen any one of the numerous threads and posted "Tom won't be fired, period."

I made a post in one of them and now I have to go back, copy it and then paste it here now...Harooni your just finding new ways to mess with us aren't ya! jk

I think Tom stays too, and KG and Fewell go if Fewell's d plays like they have the past 2 weeks.

The players weren't hoisting KG or PF after the NE win, they were hoisting Tom. Toms job isnt to call plays, its to get the players prepared each and every week, and so often the players say he is awesome at doing that and making them aware of virtually every situation.

This team may rally behind Tom again this year, I called it last year before the Texans game and Chicago game and people were saying the same things they are saying now. I still have confidence and Tom, Eli, Cruz, Nicks, JPP, Rolle, Phillips and Webster...that may be enough to sneak out a win vs GB. We win vs GB and Tom becomes untouchable just like he was 3 weeks ago.

The NYC Market and fans are ridiculous

edit-remember, it wasnt that long ago you yourself and a lot of others wanted to run Eli out of town...thank God the fans dont make personnel decisions[/quote]
    I want to agree but I simply can't....if Coughlin stays, so will KG....I've come to accept this now as much as I hate it....and to be honest with you, in game where we win and play well, KG looks like a genius

Veteran

Maybe Coughlin can be hired to eliminate multiple threads on the same topic.