+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Patriots fan here

Hello everyone. First off, let me begin by congratulating you guys. The 49ers were a great team who played their hearts out... but you guys were able to weather the storm and win that ball game. Massive respect for the g-men.

I am very very concerned about this Superbowl match-up against the giants. To be quite frank, this is the one team that I DID NOT want to see in the Superbowl. You guys are to us what kryptonite is to superman. Eli manning always has his way with us (and he will once again, our defense stinks).

Your guys defense is playing otherworldly (top 3 status), and your d-line will DEFINITELY rattle brady. Definitely.

As much as it pains me to say this, you guys are 70-30 favorites IMO. The only way we could possibly win is if your O-Line keeps brady clean and he has time to throw... Than it will most definitely be a ball-game. If not... it could get very ugly and very quickly.

As much as i am excited for making the Superbowl, it kind of feels like a debbie downer since we have to face the g-men.

Re: Patriots fan here

Nice post, this is the SB, anyone's game man.

I hope we win but it's going to be a tough game.

Gronk is amazing, and our defense needs to get to Brady.

Also, your pass rush has looked pretty good, hope our o-line can step up because they didn;t look so good today.

GO GMEN

[quote user="tests"]Hello everyone. First off, let me begin by congratulating you guys. The 49ers were a great team who played their hearts out... but you guys were able to weather the storm and win that ball game. Massive respect for the g-men.

I am very very concerned about this Superbowl match-up against the giants. To be quite frank, this is the one team that I DID NOT want to see in the Superbowl. You guys are to us what kryptonite is to superman. Eli manning always has his way with us (and he will once again, our defense stinks).

Your guys defense is playing otherworldly (top 3 status), and your d-line will DEFINITELY rattle brady. Definitely.

As much as it pains me to say this, you guys are 70-30 favorites IMO. The only way we could possibly win is if your O-Line keeps brady clean and he has time to throw... Than it will most definitely be a ball-game. If not... it could get very ugly and very quickly.

As much as i am excited for making the Superbowl, it kind of feels like a debbie downer since we have to face the g-men.[/quote]
    Nice post but 70-30 thats a little dramatic IMO

every patriot fan i talked to was rooting for the giants, they all wanted their rematch.

But now that the giants won, i think they are all reconsidering that decision a bit, lol.

That last SB they played was a hell of a game, all pats giants games have been great games to watch, im looking forward to it.

Nice to see a respectable fan come in here after all the SF trolls we had the last few days.

Veteran

[quote user="tests"]Hello everyone. First off, let me begin by congratulating you guys. The 49ers were a great team who played their hearts out... but you guys were able to weather the storm and win that ball game. Massive respect for the g-men. I am very very concerned about this Superbowl match-up against the giants. To be quite frank, this is the one team that I DID NOT want to see in the Superbowl. You guys are to us what kryptonite is to superman. Eli manning always has his way with us (and he will once again, our defense stinks). Your guys defense is playing otherworldly (top 3 status), and your d-line will DEFINITELY rattle brady. Definitely. As much as it pains me to say this, you guys are 70-30 favorites IMO. The only way we could possibly win is if your O-Line keeps brady clean and he has time to throw... Than it will most definitely be a ball-game. If not... it could get very ugly and very quickly. As much as i am excited for making the Superbowl, it kind of feels like a debbie downer since we have to face the g-men.[/quote]

Congrats on beating the Ravens.

Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will be a very tough out....and I've got to think the Patriots are going to be dying to get revenge. The Patriots defense appears to be coming around, which isn't surprising considering their head coach.

I expected a very tough 49er game....I expect the same with the Patriots.

Should bea great game.

[quote user="tests"]Hello everyone. First off, let me begin by congratulating you guys. The 49ers were a great team who played their hearts out... but you guys were able to weather the storm and win that ball game. Massive respect for the g-men.

As much as i am excited for making the Superbowl, it kind of feels like a debbie downer since we have to face the g-men.[/quote]That's nice to hear. However, keep in mind that they already have us 3 points underdogs for some reason. Not that we mind, mind you!

Bench Player

its funny how they ALWAYS have you guys as under-dogs. No way, if anything the patriots should be underdogs in this game. I believe the giants feed off of being underdogs.

I will say this though, the patriots in no shape or form think they are favorites over the giants.

I am going to need a ton of alcohol to get through this years SB...

Veteran

I know an anti jinx when i see it.

Veteran

As much as i am excited for making the Superbowl, it kind of feels like a debbie downer since we have to face the g-men.[/quote]

We gave up 6 sacks and 19 hits on Eli. We're flawed. But I've always believed Eli was the Anti-Brady sort of. He's destined to be Tom's nemesis. The revenge of the little brother. The smiting of NE's sins of pride and spygate. What could be most infuriating? Losing to someone that no one respects (Eli), who's leading a team no one respects (9-7, allowing 4 more points than they scored) a second time is more painful than childbirth while passing kidney stones. It's your worst nightmare, and we really have nothing to lose. If we win heads will melt in Pats land.