Closed Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I totally understand 420s point

he may not have made it very clearly ... but I fully understand what he meant .... and his point was in no way anti pass rush
    and it wasnt hard to comprehend either....
    basically....if blitzing or pressure is working then fine if it isnt then you have to be at least disciplined in your game as a DE/DL

All the other BS and personal drivel is entertaining though.....kind of. I stayed clear of this one...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by NAVY2323 View Post
    I'm sure we'd love to see some actual contain this weekend, it would be another positive sign that Spags is an upgrade at DC.
    +1

It seems like he's already gotten them to play better run D and its seems like they are a faster D that tackles in waves.

If he cleans up how they play the read option then they're on their way (once they get a pass rush and figure out how to defend the middle of the field).

It's a work in progress.
    Last edited by Roswell; 09-30-2015 at 12:14 PM.
    Thank god it's hockey season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    With an inexperienced QB, you want to make it difficult for him to understand who is coming and who isnt. Lots of blitz packages will confuse him and hopefully sometimes we will get there.
    +!. It's never good to lack a pass rush. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    like look at what this thread has become. you think that it was just a byproduct or coincidence? no.

they do this all the time. even if someone wanted to disagree with the topic or how it was unclear, thats 1 thing, but to try and just continuously discuss me, not the topic, and how im this or that...i mean ugh over it.

ok, i'm done posting here. censured/MS/Roosvelt won.

dont want to even post in a place that finds their behavior acceptable. later.
    What about Gumby?....He's mean too.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

beating a dead horse. Surprised this thread isn't closed yet. Wonder why.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I totally understand 420s point

he may not have made it very clearly ... but I fully understand what he meant .... and his point was in no way anti pass rush
    All I know is the OP has been edited but it originally came across that a lack of pressure could be a good thing for us.

That's what caused the OP to admit "to be fair, i can also see what others are saying because i didnt word my OP very well and did make it seem like who cares about the pass rush."

All the other stuff is just the typical nonsense that comes with a 420 post that we've all grown accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    What's wrong with 420's signature.

Roosevelt firmly believes that Ruben Randle is a better player than Witten and he's entitled to that opinion no matter how absurd it is.

I don't see it as 420 trying to embarass him since he didn't mention his name. The only fault by 420 is not giving credit to the one making that comment.
    You are clueless about what I believe and the context of the comment.

That comment was made in the second half of last season when Randle was playing his best ball, while Witten was looking old. If anyone is into stats they can easily look up and see that Rueben had a more productive season than Witten last year. So everyone can now take the comment for what it was worth, and not in the context that wonder boy wants everyone to think.

The Phil, Hoss and Eli comment was said in jest and he ate it up as reality.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    see what I mean? I never said beast mode. thats just more distortion by gumby.

i mean does no one else see how pathetic roosevelt, MS and censured/gumby are being?

that they're resorting to citing prior examples of them *******izing claims as to give legitimacy to whatever it is they're doing now?

I said, and its so ironic bc Gumby and those other deranged posters have written that eli is a streaky qb and a hot/cold QB more than ANYONE, so when I say, Dallas wanted to use a TOP attack as to limit our possessions and the chances eli gets in a crazy streak of his, of course thats grounds for him to cite 3 weeks later in a totally diff topic...

i wouldnt even comment on it but its just so frigging pathetic i almost have to.

people, what they're doing...it aint healthy, it isnt what a legitimately happy, decent person would do...they have serious issues if they have to try and bully A FELLOW GIANTS FAN over claims that are actually accurate and have merit...its just sick and depraved and truly sad.
    More proof of you "not talking about other posters, but only talking football"

This is approxiamately the 12-14th time since making that statement that you have created posts that did nothing but tear into those of us who find your opinions to be absurd, and your posting style to be hilariously overdramatic. By all means, carry on though. I'll keep pointing our your lies and hypocrisy

Whining ruins threads.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

our lack of any pass rush could be the ruination of this whole season unless they can come up with some kind of a solution to what we have right now....