+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i will be the 1st to admit ..

i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle.

Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it.

To all Giants fans in here....lets get behind this team and shock the world.

GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!!

Re: i will be the 1st to admit ..

[quote user="britishblue2"]i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle.

Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it.

GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!![/quote]
    I couldn't agree with you more man. On Monday I was ready to throw the towel as well and I was as negative (or more so) than everyone thats on here right now saying our season is over and lets get Coughlin out of here.

Like you said though, we don't know which team will show up this Sunday. I hope they give us something to be proud of. If we lose like we did against the Saints, I might have to throw in the towel. If we lose this game, I want us to atleast be competitive.

what makes you think we can win
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]season's over. the team is soft.
    [/quote]

another gem.

Veteran

this team has a penchant for beating unbeaten teams....let's hope they bring it on sunday

All-Pro

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]what makes you think we can win
    [/quote]
    Well maybe we should consult the magic 8ball on the matter. It didn't work to well last weekend
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="britishblue2"]i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle.

GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!![/quote]

I will be rooting hard but the past two games have been brutal. Hard to believe they can turn it around against the best team in the NFL.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Marvelousmik"]what makes you think we can win
    [/quote]
    Well maybe we should consult the magic 8ball on the matter. It didn't work to well last weekend[/quote] LMAO...do it do it do it !!!

I get to go to a game here and there, and was at one of the all time worst Giants games, the debacle against the Vikings in '07. The next week, we looked almost as bad against the Redskins. I was pretty much convinced that team was going nowhere. We all know what ensued after that.

Until we are mathematically eliminated, or beaten in the playoffs, I'll always keep hope, and currently, we are in the thick of it. Even if we lose to Green Bay, and we very may well, the way the Packers are playing right now, we just need to get the job done against Dallas x 2 and the Skins. Screw the Jets.

[quote user="britishblue2"]i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle. Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it. To all Giants fans in here....lets get behind this team and shock the world. GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!![/quote]

I admire your enthusiasm, I really do, but the quit I have seen on this team is disheartening. I have no faith anymore. I want to believe but I just can't.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin