+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

This guy on WFAN is a joke.

He's ripping on the Bradshaw play saying it was a fumble. I don't have this tools number, and I really don't feel like calling him but seeing the play, right now is the fact, Bradshaw was off the ground falling backward. His forward momentium was stopped. It was a good call, and I have seen these calls go this way against the Giants a million times. Could it have been ruled a fumble? Sure, but it wasn't and it was not a horrible call. I do not know what this guys talking about.

Re: This guy on WFAN is a joke.

Mark "The Moose" Malusis, he's a bitter RedSkin fan. But he's still a fun listen, especially when he's eating crow. He picked against us most of 2011, then finally agreed we'd end up in the SB after we beat GreenBay.

Veteran

[quote user="nyknstill!"]Mark "The Moose" Malusis, he's a bitter RedSkin fan. But he's still a fun listen, especially when he's eating crow. He picked against us most of 2011, then finally agreed we'd end up in the SB after we beat GreenBay.[/quote]

Ahh okay gotcha because I have the replay on in front of me, Bradshaw was off the ground, the freaking niners picked him up and mugged him, and he was being hit backward. Aikman and Buck both said it was the right call. I agree that it was a quick whistle, but it was what it was. I've seen that happen a thousand times. Whenever a player is pulled off his feet the whistle is going to be blown.

[quote user="foosball"][quote user="nyknstill!"]Mark "The Moose" Malusis, he's a bitter RedSkin fan. But he's still a fun listen, especially when he's eating crow. He picked against us most of 2011, then finally agreed we'd end up in the SB after we beat GreenBay.[/quote]

Ahh okay gotcha because I have the replay on in front of me, Bradshaw was off the ground, the freaking niners picked him up and mugged him, and he was being hit backward.* Aikman and Buck both said it was the right call.* I agree that it was a quick whistle, but it was what it was.* I've seen that happen a thousand times.* Whenever a player is pulled off his feet the whistle is going to be blown.*
    [/quote]

Funny thing is that's the first call they actually got right. I'm still waiting for that TD that Vernon Davis, the replay showed him stepping on chalk four times, I still don't know how it was a TD.

Veteran

[quote user="nyknstill!"][quote user="foosball"][quote user="nyknstill!"]Mark "The Moose" Malusis, he's a bitter RedSkin fan. But he's still a fun listen, especially when he's eating crow. He picked against us most of 2011, then finally agreed we'd end up in the SB after we beat GreenBay.[/quote]

Ahh okay gotcha because I have the replay on in front of me, Bradshaw was off the ground, the freaking niners picked him up and mugged him, and he was being hit backward. Aikman and Buck both said it was the right call. I agree that it was a quick whistle, but it was what it was. I've seen that happen a thousand times. Whenever a player is pulled off his feet the whistle is going to be blown.
    [/quote]

Funny thing is that's the first call they actually got right. I'm still waiting for that TD that Vernon Davis, the replay showed him stepping on chalk four times, I still don't know how it was a TD.[/quote]

Meh I thought they had that one right too. I thought his heel didn't go down on the chalk. But maybe I didn't see the right angle, I dunno. But I def think they got the Bradshaw call right, at the very least they didn't get it wrong.

It was close but Davis appeared to stay inbounds. I thinks the refs did a good job today but I thought the 9ers should have been called for holding. Moot point I guess since we did win
    The Gigalo with the most below

Bench Player

I agree with you, this guy is so bitter he can't even see straight. Maybe our upcoming superbowl win will put his Redskin loving soul in focus! All the way GIANTS and ELITE ELI.

good call the play was stopped

[quote user="nyknstill!"][quote user="foosball"][quote user="nyknstill!"]Mark "The Moose" Malusis, he's a bitter RedSkin fan. But he's still a fun listen, especially when he's eating crow. He picked against us most of 2011, then finally agreed we'd end up in the SB after we beat GreenBay.[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny thing is that's the first call they actually got right. I'm still waiting for that TD that Vernon Davis, the replay showed him stepping on chalk four times, I still don't know how it was a TD.[/quote]

On that Vernon Davis play his heel was was up in the air and never cam down on the line. The rest of his foot was clearly in bounds.

The fact that Fox only had 1 shifty angle pissed me off.