+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Notice

Early Notice

well now, greetings once again.

after careful consideration and studies, I find the state of the Cowboys this year to be vastly improved. !st off, to get this out of the way, there is NO WAY dez is gonna miss the season opener. so all of you that are secretly praying that he wont be there, well, forget it. He's playing

2nd, yes we lost demarco but I am not worried there. ive said it last year we had good running backs besides him and still do this year. I cant predict who is going to start at rb, but ill bet anyone in here that whoever starts in Dallas, will have more yards that murray this year. bank on that.

3rd the defense is going to be even much better from last seasons vastly improved status. ive said it from day one that marinelli is the main key to this retooled defense. and to think this is only his 2nd season as d-coord. I have a strong feeling sean lee gets in a FULL healthy season this year along with Mcclain. the newest addition to the Dallas secondary, Byron Jones, will be taking receivers, like your own odem beckham, out of that weeks' highlights.

and mostly, the mighty Romo is back and healthy and looking slimmer!!! I am not even gonna sit here and lecture about him. ill let his numbers and his play from the last few years speak for themselves. and thats when he was hurting. a 100 percent healthy Romo spells bad news for the rest of the east and the NFL

enjoy your day
    Last edited by J.R.Ewing; 06-13-2015 at 12:06 PM.

I think a lot of giants fans have lost the stomach for smack talk, given the state of affairs around here. can't say I blame them.

lol geez, what a lively bunch in here....maybe you people will wake up during week 1

Lol. The mighty Romo. I was buying it until that. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    Lol. The mighty Romo. I was buying it until that. Lol.
    I know it kills you guys that Romo is a far better qb than poor eli

Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    I know it kills you guys that Romo is a far better qb than poor eli
    With your "much improved" team you were able to give Romo 1 more playoff win to his resume. He is so good that now he has 1 more playoff win than Tim Tebow. Romo still can't hold Eli's jock strap when it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    With your "much improved" team you were able to give Romo 1 more playoff win to his resume. He is so good that now he has 1 more playoff win than Tim Tebow. Romo still can't hold Eli's jock strap when it matters.
    eli sucks lol....sorry but that's just the way it is....enjoy eli's final season

Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    eli sucks lol....sorry but that's just the way it is....enjoy eli's final season
    His 2 super bowl rings say otherwise, enjoy your 2 playoff wins.

do woman wear jock straps?

His 2 super bowl rings say otherwise, enjoy your 2 playoff wins.
    eli's 50-60 ints in the last 2-3 seasons say otherwise as well since his fluke wins lol....Romo is far better qb than eli. that's just the way it is