+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Yeah that super bowl was so sweet glad to hear it still eats at the pats fan base still. You can have two weeks to talk your **** but in the end the Giants will rip your heart out again.

Didn't the Pats barely beat the Ravens? They were one dropped pass and shanked field goal from sitting home.
    The Gigalo with the most below

Wow Pats troll, that was quick. Why don't you go celebrate your win while we celebrate ours? Come back in a week.

Tom Brady had an off game. The Ravens have a strong defense.

How many times does Brady have two off games in a row?

We're going to make you eat your pride in this Superbowl. It won't be like a regular season 50 point thrashing we're used to giving teams in the NFL. This is going to be a a humiliating blow out immortalized by the stage it takes place on.

Tom Brady isn't going to be off two games in a row. You won't stop Gronkowski. You wont stop Hernandez. You won't stop Welker.

And I know Belichick. He isn't going to stop. Not with you. When we're up by 30 he's going to keep the pedal to the floor.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. I can feel it.
    The Ravens were the toughest team we're going to have had to play. We got our war over with it and we won it.

Tom Brady is going to light you up like the 4th of July and our radically improved defense is going to make Eli feel pain.

I can't wait.

Meh not worried, the Pats don't have as much talent as 2007 team did. The AFC as a whole wasn't very good this year ( the bungles & broncos made the playoffs).

Your out of your mind if you think the Pats defense will stop Eli from scoring. Eli is not fu Manchu boy he'll pass all over the pats.

Somebody take this dudes shoelaces away for the next couple weeks.. in fact.. all sharp objects as well.

[quote user="NYRisesAgain"]Somebody take this dudes shoelaces away for the next couple weeks.. in fact.. all sharp objects as well.
    [/quote]

Lol I bet he has all the old newspaper clipping from that super bowl taped up in a dungeon somewhere with Eli's eye gouged out and red x's on plax.

I hope this chump shows up after the giants stomp out the patriots again

Guys, the Patriots are the best team in the NFL and possibly god's greatest gift to mankind. I just wanna take the time to thank the lord for creating Brady, the Tuck Rule, and having Belichick leave the Jets only after 1 day.

ANYTIME other teams win, it's because they have managed to get into a lucky situation and had the games fall into their laps. I question why God lets this happen but then I realize he does this so that the Patriots have what "appears" to be good competition.

Whenever the Patriots win, it's because they are the greatest thing since apple pie and they are absolutely flawless from their personalities all the way to their looks.

There's planets, stars, galaxies, and then the center of the universe...the New England Patriots.

Patriots 458
    Giants - 7

BOOK IT!

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

If you're this bitter and lost now, how you going to feel after we beat you again?

We all embrace your hatred (and your obvious fear of the Giants).

Oh,and one, er, two more things you won't want to dwell on......

We didn't have Hakeem Nicks or Ahmad Bradshaw in the game when we last met.

See ya. Don't want to be ya.

+ Reply to Thread