+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Bench Player

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Just so you know, whatever happens in two weeks, The Truth will still hurt. Your team was all world. Best QB in history, best WR ever, and undefeated regular season. The Giants went in there and Stomped you out. Bye Bye perfect season. Best Superbowl ever! The Giants made history. Your team doesn't have a shot to do that this time. Sorry, even if they win, it's not as sweet.

Bench Player

Doesn't even matter if the Patriots manage a win. We'll still have stomped out the perfect season.

The way I look at it, the Pats have had more than their fair share of success. This will be Brady/Belichick's 5th Super Bowl. Belichick springs from our coaching tree, can't hate him too much. I hear he still shows film of the Giants LB corps in film study.

Beating an undefeated team in the Super Bowl, let alone one expecting a coronation, is something we will treasure for our entire lives. The fact that it eats your hearts out makes it sweeter.

I can't wait to see you crouched over in a ball, saying "not again, not again" as you lose again. We are your kryptonite.

And you know what? You could kill us 255-0 and it would not erase 18-1.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

and the Good Times keep rolling...

LOL so much angst.

sorry man, how many SB's have you won overall?

so you're bitter over the one?

I actually respect the Patriot organization and LOVE how you guys bust the Jets ****.

I didn't want this rematch because I figure The Hoody will be on some revenge factor ****.

I preferred the Ravens because I wanted revenge for 2000 but when given lemons...

but ask yourself this PATRIOTS18Nwhoops, if the the New York Football Giants whip that *** again what now?

and yes I LOVE MY YANKEES, like The Hoody, Respect the Patriots BUT

**** THE BLOWSUX

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Dude....get a life. Your team just won and all you can is rip the giants from 4 years ago? Get out of your mother's basement and get outside a little. And you really need to get a life because you are obviously obsessed with the giants since you are on their website writing your ridiculous statement. We bet this year when we weren't healthy....watch out now. Go play with your Tom brady action figure and shut it.

sour grapes---LOL!!! I love when the haters talk about luck and the Giants winning that Superbowl.

Talk about luck, the good ole BS tuck rule in 2001 saved the Pats.

And due to Brady getting his knee blown out in week 1 of 2008, the QBs are now more protected than ever before.

Hey when championship teams win, a little luck goes along with skill and momentum. When its your year, you seem to get the bounces and calls. When its not your year, you are at home watching the playoffs in January.

I just sure hope Belicheat and Brady can fit in the plane together on their trip to Indy. Its hard to get those 2 huge overblown egos in the same place at the same time---LOL!!!

Good luck Pats fans. And to those who are still crying over 2007, grow up and get over it!

By the way, OP, when did you become a Pats fan--in 2001 or after they already had 3 Superbowl wins?
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Veteran

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

I actually like this guy. I'm not gonna call you a troll, that was pretty well written and exactly how I thought a lot of you felt about it. Well, here we are. You got what you wanted. We'll see how you feel about it in the end.

Veteran

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Tom Brady had an off game. The Ravens have a strong defense.

How many times does Brady have two off games in a row?

We're going to make you eat your pride in this Superbowl. It won't be like a regular season 50 point thrashing we're used to giving teams in the NFL. This is going to be a a humiliating blow out immortalized by the stage it takes place on.

Tom Brady isn't going to be off two games in a row. You won't stop Gronkowski. You wont stop Hernandez. You won't stop Welker.

And I know Belichick. He isn't going to stop. Not with you. When we're up by 30 he's going to keep the pedal to the floor.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. I can feel it.
    The Ravens were the toughest team we're going to have had to play. We got our war over with it and we won it.

Tom Brady is going to light you up like the 4th of July and our radically improved defense is going to make Eli feel pain.

I can't wait.
    [/quote]

Just like any other heart-broken fan - excuses. No team wins a Super Bowl by "luck." There is no such thing as luck and there never will be. Oh, and tell Rodney Harrison that I said hi.

Pats better find a defense or they're gonna be in the hurt locker.

I have seen this before. I know the ending. You will be broken hearted again.

+ Reply to Thread