+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]</P>

This is an awesome post.</P>

We have the same attitude. I live in Mass.(in the middle of Patsland) The Pats/Giants thing has a chance to be a great rivalry. We will be talking smack for the next 2 weeks.</P>

BTW...we are a better team and will win by 10+ points. Sorry. Your little heart will be broken again.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

[/quote]
    I'm drinking your tears you sorry SOB. Cry for me!

Bench Player

I don't even think about you.

[/quote]

You got lucky in the "Tuck Rule" SB.......it should have been a fumble and a loss!
    You had a bobbled ball in the end zone ruled a TD in another one that never should have been ruled a catch!
    And you lucked out yesterday by winning a game where Brady was downright horrible!!!
    And despite what your record said in '07, you were NOT the greatest team in NFL history because your schedule in '07 was weak as hell...... and you came damned close to losing a game to the worst team in the NFL!
    You've had your share of lucky breaks and BS calls that went in your favor over the years, so climb off your high horse.... and stop listening to the hype in your town about the "legendary" status of your team....one of THE LUCKIEST in NFL history!!!

Oh man Patriots fans are back!?!?!?! Really!?!?! First off you have a well run organization. Second Belichick comes from the Giants, and a lot of your staff from that dynasty were on the Giants of the 80s as well. Especially Romeo, Charlie Weiss, and Pepper Johnson. You want revenge? Okay Bill Simmons talk about revenge....

If Evans made that catch, you were done.

If cundiff made that easy FG, you were done.

We hate you too. goodbye.

[/quote]

Feel better?

Sounds like you need to see someone about your head. That loss will always be there nothing you can do about it . This pats team is not even close to that pat team and this Giant team is as good or better then the won that Beat you last time. Giants get there fourth ring and the pats go home with there tail between there legs again.

[/quote]

Did you know that whenever Bellichick wants to show your D what they did wrong during a game, he pops in tapes of the GREAT Giants Defenses that he coached here in NY, to show your Defensive players the PROPER way it's done!!! He doesn't show them tapes of prior Pats Defenses.....he shows them tapes of the GREAT GIANTS PLAYERS!!!!!!
    Thought you might like to know that little ditty...chew on that one for awhile!!!

Veteran

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.[/quote]

Guess what, we were hurt this year too. You lost to the old Giants already. Good luck with the new Giants.

+ Reply to Thread