+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

them Dirty birds gonna skull crack them weak *** giants !!! atlanta runs new york city!

we always whip yalls asses when it counts ! vick destroyed yall and so will matty ice!, I hear yall getting beckhams punk *** back, which wont matter we will shut his *** down!, your oline is a abomination to the league were going to run through yall.. swear I hate the giants soo overrated , jets have and always will be the best team in nyc ,I cant wait to come back on here sunday and **** on yall you weak *** giant fans ! I cant wait until osi goes off on yall I mean what you have no defense you have no offence , yall really think your going to win? you let your best receiver walk in free agency yall don't have a shot.any way I hope yall ready for this loss sunday lol cowboys or philly is taking yalls division must suck not makin the playoffs again

I repeat: I highly recommend you get a dictionary and a thesaurus. It will help with your grammar and spelling.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    I repeat: I highly recommend you get a dictionary and a thesaurus. It will help with your grammar and spelling.
    noted.. umm but still doesn't help with how garbage your team is and always has been you will see sunday

You just wish you were as good as THE GMEN !!! It's called envy Birdman !!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    You just wish you were as good as THE GMEN !!! It's called envy Birdman !!!!
    as good yall have beaten nobodies..yall seconday is non existent your recievers are filled with nobodies , and your oline is worst than ours...osi is going to kill yall

Quote Originally Posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
    we always whip yalls asses when it counts !
    AHA just like the 24-2 victory whooping we laid on ye in 2011

0 pts on Offence for ye whilst the Giants went on to win it all

playoffs is where it counts

Please don't feed the troll

He will try to stir things up but come Sunday after he gets his *** whipped he will never be seen or heard from again

Banned
    im here to stay nobodys running we ready out here

Quote Originally Posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
    noted.. umm but still doesn't help with how garbage your team is and always has been you will see sunday
    What was the score the last time your team came to Met Life stadium? I think getting only a safety is actually worse than getting shut out.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Please don't feed the troll

He will try to stir things up but come Sunday after he gets his *** whipped he will never be seen or heard from again
    He's probably a clone of that Texans Nation guy that talked his **** and then never came back.
    Close or you hit the bricks