+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    I'm not the only one saying Philly is the worst fanbase in the NFL


  2. #2
    You're right. I too think that they are the worst fanbase in all of sports
    Close or you hit the bricks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    You're right. I too think that they are the worst fanbase in all of sports
    http://www.collegehumor.com/post/638...issing#!bImHtc

  4. #4
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,377
    Not even a close second. They are the lowest of the low.

  5. #5
    Awwwww boo hooo! Opposing players find it difficult to play in Philly because the fans say mean things that hurt their widdle feewings? GOOD! Maybe you Gnat fans could learn a thing or two from this. I've seen MANY Gnats home games where the fans were half asleep in the stands, where you could hear the opposing QBs count LOUD and clear! Thats if they bother to show up or haven't sold their tickets to the opposing teams fans. Worst fans in the league? We'll wear that badge with honor, it's better than being another teams doormat! LOL!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    Awwwww boo hooo! Opposing players find it difficult to play in Philly because the fans say mean things that hurt their widdle feewings? GOOD! Maybe you Gnat fans could learn a thing or two from this. I've seen MANY Gnats home games where the fans were half asleep in the stands, where you could hear the opposing QBs count LOUD and clear! Thats if they bother to show up or haven't sold their tickets to the opposing teams fans. Worst fans in the league? We'll wear that badge with honor, it's better than being another teams doormat! LOL!
    Hell will freeze over before your team wins a Super Bowl. 54 years and counting. I will die happy knowing that your team did not win a Super Bowl in my lifetime. Anyways, I agree with your take on our fans at the games. The problem isn't the quantity. The problem is the high amount of old *** people at our games and the high prices of beer.
    Close or you hit the bricks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Hell will freeze over before your team wins a Super Bowl. 54 years and counting. I will die happy knowing that your team did not win a Super Bowl in my lifetime. Anyways, I agree with your take on our fans at the games. The problem isn't the quantity. The problem is the high amount of old *** people at our games and the high prices of beer.
    Even though you're not an Eagles fan, I wish you long life. And I promise, you will see many Eagles Superbowl victories before you join your ancestors.

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    470
    Heat fans take the cake

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    Heat fans take the cake
    IDK man. I live near LA and have been to a few dodgers and angels games. Most of their fans show up really late and spend like the whole game on their phones instead of watching the game that they ****ing paid for.
    Close or you hit the bricks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    Awwwww boo hooo! Opposing players find it difficult to play in Philly because the fans say mean things that hurt their widdle feewings? GOOD! Maybe you Gnat fans could learn a thing or two from this. I've seen MANY Gnats home games where the fans were half asleep in the stands, where you could hear the opposing QBs count LOUD and clear! Thats if they bother to show up or haven't sold their tickets to the opposing teams fans. Worst fans in the league? We'll wear that badge with honor, it's better than being another teams doormat! LOL!
    You know going into last year...you losers had lost 9 straight games at home. And I guess you guys will wear any badge you can get with honor, as you'll never know the joy of winning a Super Bowl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts