+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

<font size="5">This is almost too good to be true, and if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

I think this guy might be a poser. A Giants fan playing the role of a Patsie.

</font>

You are the Champion of the JV Conference
    Congratulations.

Seriously, outside of the Steelers and the Cheatriots (past 10 years) Who is good consistently?
    Your a joke. Jets Bills Dolphins X2 a year you should have a winning record every year.

Tom Brady is a good QB, made great by the system.

Now its time to play the NFC bEAST
    Where real football is played.

* fact from NFL NETWORK- Losing teams are 1-3 in Super Bowl rematches.

ELI'S GOT YOUR #

YOU CANT SPELL BRADY KILLER WITHOUT ELI !

ALL IN

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]</P>

So if you beat us in this SB, it will make you feel better about losing in 2007???? </P>

You can laugh. That's fine.

I feel completely at peace right now. I'm completely confident we're going to destroy you.
    Tom Brady doesn't play bad football two games in a row. Usually he bounces back from a bad performance with a record setting night. We're going to do to you what we did to the Broncos.

You're calling us lucky? You were out played by the 49'ers and were handed a trip to Indianapolis by Kyle Williams. You're the inferior NFC representative.

How many times do you think you can slow down the New England offense? Your due to feel what so many other teams have felt against us. It's coming in the Superbowl.

We're going to humiliate you. We're going to make you look like the worst football team in the NFL. I'm not nervous, i'm not doubtful, i'm not worried.

I know what's going to happen.

Tom Brady, having made it through the Ravens defense, is going to bounce back in the Superbowl with the Superbowl performance of his life - a Superbowl performance for the ages.

Your defense isn't going to bend - it's going to break.

No, we don't get to finish 19-0, but we get to humiliate Eli Manning and the New York Giants in Peyton Manning's stadium. We get to put to rest forever the already laughable Manning vrs Brady debate and begin the Brady vrs Montana one. We get to take revenge against an overrated Giants team that just squeaked into the Superbowl and expose you as being frauds before a worldwide audience.

You can only hold back the scoring power of the Patriots for so long. Your number is up.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. Mark my words. We're going to blow you out.

[quote user="NJGIANTinNC"]You are the Champion of the JV Conference Congratulations. Seriously, outside of the Steelers and the Cheatriots (past 10 years) Who is good consistently? Your a joke. Jets Bills Dolphins X2 a year you should have a winning record every year. Tom Brady is a good QB, made great by the system. Now its time to play the NFC bEAST Where real football is played. * fact from NFL NETWORK- Losing teams are 1-3 in Super Bowl rematches. ELI'S GOT YOUR # YOU CANT SPELL BRADY KILLER WITHOUT ELI ! ALL IN[/quote]</P>

They will never admit it but there schedule is 07 was a cakewalk and it's the same deal this year, they don't play anyone, they had to beat the Bronco's and the Ravens, and we all know Flacco is no match for Belichik.</P>

Eli will be back along with the D-Line to run the Pats out of Indy.</P>

Sweet, it doesn't get an better.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]You can laugh. That's fine.

I feel completely at peace right now. I'm completely confident we're going to destroy you.
    Tom Brady doesn't play bad football two games in a row. Usually he bounces back from a bad performance with a record setting night. We're going to do to you what we did to the Broncos.

You're calling us lucky? You were out played by the 49'ers and were handed a trip to Indianapolis by Kyle Williams. You're the inferior NFC representative.

How many times do you think you can slow down the New England offense? Your due to feel what so many other teams have felt against us. It's coming in the Superbowl.

We're going to humiliate you. We're going to make you look like the worst football team in the NFL. I'm not nervous, i'm not doubtful, i'm not worried.

Tom Brady, having made it through the Ravens defense, is going to bounce back in the Superbowl with the Superbowl performance of his life - a Superbowl performance for the ages.

No, we don't get to finish 19-0, but we get to humiliate Eli Manning and the New York Giants in Peyton Manning's stadium. We get to put to rest forever the already laughable Manning vrs Brady debate and begin the Brady vrs Montana one. We get to take revenge against an overrated Giants team that just squeaked into the Superbowl and expose you as being frauds before a worldwide audience.

You can only hold back the scoring power of the Patriots for so long. Your number is up.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. Mark my words. We're going to blow you out.
    [/quote]
    <font size="5">Poser. No self-respecting Patsie would select that user name.

Nice try.
    </font>

[/quote]</P>

"We're going to blow you", NICE QUOTE</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]</P>

"We're going to blow you", NICE QUOTE</P>[/quote]

WE'RE ONLY GOING TO SCORE 17? THATS IT?

[quote user="TheEnigma"][/quote]LMAO

this is the 2011-12 NYG...we are a better team than the 2007-8 team...we have better WRs and Eli is a much better leader...our "D" might be better...to sum it up, you might want the game to be over by the half time show....we are on a mission...the revenge tour continues.....

+ Reply to Thread