+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Veteran

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="Patriots18N1"] We're going to blow you out.
    [/quote]

Do you remember the last time you felt that way about a Super Bowl game?

Man, if you're still holding a 4-year grudge, then you need to get into therapy - STAT!

Thing is - we have NOTHING on the line for this Superbowl - other than possibly losing. We have no stats to make, no perfect season to accomplish. As many have said, we're playing with 'house money' because we weren't supposed to make it this far. IMO, if we beat you in 2 weeks, I'll be on a cloud. If we lose, I can't say that I'm in any way disappointed with this team who was supposed to have been 'done' six weeks ago.

You want vengence, then you'll have to earn it. Our defense will not make it easy. And our offense just stood toe- to -toe with the NFLs best defense - more importantly, we didn't give the ball away to a D that specialized in take-aways all season. If our offense can have that kind of success against the best D, then we can certainly have it against the Pats'.

You guys better bring your A game on both sides because we certainly are - and then some!

Veteran

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]You can laugh. That's fine.

I feel completely at peace right now. I'm completely confident we're going to destroy you.
    Tom Brady doesn't play bad football two games in a row. Usually he bounces back from a bad performance with a record setting night. We're going to do to you what we did to the Broncos.

You're calling us lucky? You were out played by the 49'ers and were handed a trip to Indianapolis by Kyle Williams. You're the inferior NFC representative.

How many times do you think you can slow down the New England offense? Your due to feel what so many other teams have felt against us. It's coming in the Superbowl.

We're going to humiliate you. We're going to make you look like the worst football team in the NFL. I'm not nervous, i'm not doubtful, i'm not worried.

I know what's going to happen.

Tom Brady, having made it through the Ravens defense, is going to bounce back in the Superbowl with the Superbowl performance of his life - a Superbowl performance for the ages.

Your defense isn't going to bend - it's going to break.

No, we don't get to finish 19-0, but we get to humiliate Eli Manning and the New York Giants in Peyton Manning's stadium. We get to put to rest forever the already laughable Manning vrs Brady debate and begin the Brady vrs Montana one. We get to take revenge against an overrated Giants team that just squeaked into the Superbowl and expose you as being frauds before a worldwide audience.

You can only hold back the scoring power of the Patriots for so long. Your number is up.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. Mark my words. We're going to blow you out.
    [/quote]

Forget it dude, we already beat you in the super bowl, we ended your undefeated season. We're a 9-7 team going to the super bowl. We're playing with house money now. If you win, it's a great superbowl rivalry. If you lose, it's a great superbowl beatdown.

Bench Player

Anyone with a screen name of 18n1 claiming to be a Pats fan is full of crap. I know their fanbase is a bunch of whiners with an inferiority complex being so close to Giant country, but this one is definitely a poser and not really a Pats fan. Get a life! Prolly a Jets a fan trying tho stir the pot. The only fanbase even more pathetic than Jets fans IMO.

Bench Player

Winner, winner....chicken dinner.

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

You will hate us even more after the big game. Sayonara, suckers!!!!

Bench Player

Seriously, if you were really that confident, you wouldn't be on the Giants message boards. Me thinks thou protest too much......Hate us for winning, but we have the complete satisfaction of knowing that NOTHING, nope, NOTHING will ever change that crushing defeat for you. And remember, we will always be in the record books as SB 42 Champs....... and you will always be the team who ALMOST had their perfect season. (chumps) Boo hoo. WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Ummm loser...I hate to break this to you...but you keep referencing "we" "we" "we"....you're not part of the team. It seems that you have some type of issue that you cannot get over that is much deeper than football. It's a game...plain and simple.

Veteran

[quote user="Jerseygirl16"]Ummm loser...I hate to break this to you...but you keep referencing "we" "we" "we"....you're not part of the team. It seems that you have some type of issue that you cannot get over that is much deeper than football. It's a game...plain and simple.[/quote]

People say this a lot, and I understand what you mean, but the truth is it isn't like trying to be part of the team, it's just much faster and easier to say "we" and "you" than say "the giants" and "the patriots" 20 times in a conversation.

LMAO at this guy, an alleged "Pats fan" selecting "18-1" as his username...

Ok buddy...

+ Reply to Thread