+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="jhamburg"][/quote]not cool. Whether the guy was being an *** or not. But just my 2 cents.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I would of picked any NFC team over the AFC team this year. Being a Homer doesnt come into play.Giants match up fine with the Patriots.When U have no one that can burn the Giants deep they can stay close to the line and pressure the WR's . Your right this game wont be close but it wont be the outcome you wanted

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I would of picked any NFC team over the AFC team this year. Being a Homer doesnt come into play.Giants match up fine with the Patriots.When U have no one that can burn the Giants deep they can stay close to the line and pressure the WR's . Your right this game wont be close but it wont be the outcome you wanted[/quote]Yea I think I would of picked any NFC team over AFC this year. If the Giants didn't make it I would have been rooting for ATL first since i Reside there, but unfortunately for them, they had to play us in the wildcard round.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I'm really sick of hearing how "lucky" we got in SB42!
    You Pats fans never shut up about the game changing pick Eli ALMOST threw in SB 42, as if Eli is the only SB QB to ever have a pass ALMOST picked off that would have altered the outcome of the game.
    It's happened to the best of QB's in every SB ever played....Brady included, so just stop already with what coulda, shoulda mighta happened.
    The fact of the matter is.....your Pats DIDN'T make the game altering plays and the Giants did, and we won....end of story !!!

Bench Player

The Giants held a team that averaged 37 points a game to only 14 points, but that was luck. Nothing to do with defense. The 3 TD's and a FG they needed to reach their average didn't happen because of the Giants being lucky.

Also, all of the sudden I'm hearing that Tom Brady was injured for that game? Really 4 years later, all of the sudden, he was injured? So Eli was completely healthy I guess. I have never heard such ridiculousness.

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

Actually we forgot about that game right after it was over. The only time we really dwell on it is when someone brings it up. Sorry we ruined your life. I'm apologizing in advance.

What is scary is that Eli was a boy hoping to win, now he is a Man who knows how to win. That plus the 2012 Pats are Nowhere near as good as the 2007 Pats. The Giants will be there with bells on and healthy.

Veteran

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

Tom, Bill, is that you?

All-Pro

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Tom Brady had an off game. The Ravens have a strong defense.

How many times does Brady have two off games in a row?

We're going to make you eat your pride in this Superbowl. It won't be like a regular season 50 point thrashing we're used to giving teams in the NFL. This is going to be a a humiliating blow out immortalized by the stage it takes place on.

Tom Brady isn't going to be off two games in a row. You won't stop Gronkowski. You wont stop Hernandez. You won't stop Welker.

And I know Belichick. He isn't going to stop. Not with you. When we're up by 30 he's going to keep the pedal to the floor.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. I can feel it.
    The Ravens were the toughest team we're going to have had to play. We got our war over with it and we won it.

Tom Brady is going to light you up like the 4th of July and our radically improved defense is going to make Eli feel pain.

I can't wait.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh you forgot to mention how you want to KILL us on SB Sunday for that win early in year when your perfect QB and team had not been beaten in Back to Back games in almost 2yrs...LOL and how Brady had that nice 20game Home winning Streak. We Giants just love to CRUSH all the Patriots little Records.... What else you guys got going record wise that we can STOMP OUT on Feb 5th...lol</P>

By the way. Brady will have 2bad games in a row. because he will be looking at the SKY most of the night from being on his Back so much</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Guys, the Patriots are the best team in the NFL and possibly god's greatest gift to mankind. I just wanna take the time to thank the lord for creating Brady, the Tuck Rule, and having Belichick leave the Jets only after 1 day. ANYTIME other teams win, it's because they have managed to get into a lucky situation and had the games fall into their laps. I question why God lets this happen but then I realize he does this so that the Patriots have what "appears" to be good competition. Whenever the Patriots win, it's because they are the greatest thing since apple pie and they are absolutely flawless from their personalities all the way to their looks. There's planets, stars, galaxies, and then the center of the universe...the New England Patriots. Patriots 458 Giants - 7 BOOK IT![/quote]</P>

DUDE. shouldnt that whole post be in <FONT color=#ff0000>RED</FONT></P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread