+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

This guy sounds like the jets fans before the jets game, the Dallas fans prior to that game, falcons fans that came and went, then we had all the confident packers fans and finally we had to deal with the 49er masses on here for a week. They all had the same song and dance on here like we are going to kill u, destroy u, end your season, yada yada yada.

Now we have this idiot on here and little does he know he will be even madder then he is now after feb 5th
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I have never been more flattered on this board.

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]The way I look at it, the Pats have had more than their fair share of success. This will be Brady/Belichick's 5th Super Bowl. Belichick springs from our coaching tree, can't hate him too much. I hear he still shows film of the Giants LB corps in film study. Beating an undefeated team in the Super Bowl, let alone one expecting a coronation, is something we will treasure for our entire lives. The fact that it eats your hearts out makes it sweeter. I can't wait to see you crouched over in a ball, saying "not again, not again" as you lose again. We are your kryptonite. And you know what? You could kill us 255-0 and it would not erase 18-1.[/quote]</P>

</P>

True.</P>

Heck, I'm just happy the Giants got here. Everything is gravy at this point.</P>

Patriots fans need to lighten up....if the team is as tight as the OP, they'll never be able to cover Cruz.</P>

I expect to be playing Elis Coming on bars with pats fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRqkf...&feature=share

I bELIeve.

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Tom Brady had an off game. The Ravens have a strong defense.

How many times does Brady have two off games in a row?

We're going to make you eat your pride in this Superbowl. It won't be like a regular season 50 point thrashing we're used to giving teams in the NFL. This is going to be a a humiliating blow out immortalized by the stage it takes place on.

Tom Brady isn't going to be off two games in a row. You won't stop Gronkowski. You wont stop Hernandez. You won't stop Welker.

And I know Belichick. He isn't going to stop. Not with you. When we're up by 30 he's going to keep the pedal to the floor.

You're going to hate football this Superbowl. I can feel it.
    The Ravens were the toughest team we're going to have had to play. We got our war over with it and we won it.

Tom Brady is going to light you up like the 4th of July and our radically improved defense is going to make Eli feel pain.

I can't wait.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Hey buddy, when you guys lose, I hope you come back on the boards with your "heart" in your hand. </P>

I am not sure what Patriots D you watched this year, but they were AWFUL! Straight awful brother. We just wiped out some of the top teams in the NFL and were ready to take out the last one. </P>

A blow out? Not a chance. The only thing getting blown out will be Bradys beautiful locks! lol. </P>

You Pats fan are pathetic, we came in Superbowl 42 as an underdog and out played you dumb ****s. Live with it you ginger loving, poor excuse of a cheating team MOFO! </P>

Pats dont lose to a team more than once a season sorry boys eli is a manning and is due for a choke

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

One thing I would agree with you bro but not quite the same ending. I believe too that this will be a blow out in the end but the other way around. You can say I'm a homer but never ever been a blind , arrogant or stubborn fan. The Giants have won 3 SB and watched them all, in either of them I've felt we were going to blow the doors out of the rival but contrary to popular belief don't now why I feel this one is not going to be as close .
    I'm going out of my way here , don't like to predict scores or talk smack but I just saying this because I think a beat down is due. The Giants actually are due for their best game of the season, their first complete game in all fases and that can be scary more to heart broken Pats fans like you. Can't blame you feeling that way, heck you heard it first some days ago from the biggest Pat of them all Tom Brady that he can come to a grip watching the tape from that outstanding Giants win. Be careful this one can hurt more .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="EliBlowsCruz"]Pats dont lose to a team more than once a season sorry boys eli is a manning and is due for a choke[/quote]Pats can and will lose. The entire AFC is awful. Honestly number 1 seed in acf does not mean anything. You beat Joe Flacco. lol good accomplishment.

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="EliBlowsCruz"]Pats dont lose to a team more than once a season sorry boys eli is a manning and is due for a choke[/quote]Pats can and will lose. The entire AFC is awful. Honestly number 1 seed in acf does not mean anything. You beat Joe Flacco. lol good accomplishment.[/quote]Lmao really you guys beat alex smith lol the mans been a loser for 5 years

[quote user="EliBlowsCruz"][quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="EliBlowsCruz"]Pats dont lose to a team more than once a season sorry boys eli is a manning and is due for a choke[/quote]Pats can and will lose. The entire AFC is awful. Honestly number 1 seed in acf does not mean anything. You beat Joe Flacco. lol good accomplishment.[/quote]Lmao really you guys beat alex smith lol the mans been a loser for 5 years[/quote]Well he had a MUCH better season then Flacco did. Not even close. You realize the pats have a AWFUL D. They playyed the broncos and the Ravens so the pats d looked good. A ufl defense can look good against them.

+ Reply to Thread