+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]
    I hope you hate us even more now, **** face!!!! G's up!!!
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

bump! lol

Veteran

Sorry.

All-Pro

[quote user="TuckYou"][/quote]</P>

I don't know why, but this thread gets funnier the further away from the Super Bowl we get, lol.</P>

Wow! I was looking for this post ever since the end of the super bowl. I don't see how anyone could be so hateful. I will not waste my time to read all the craziness that followed the original post, but I wonder if the guy is under suicide watch. Some crazy people out there.

I'm sure you hate us even more now. You can't even call it a fluke any more because we've beat you the same way 3 consecutive times now. Yes, I'd still take Eli.

[quote user="gortex"]Brady won't ever see another Super Bowl again, unless he's a spectator.

He sucks now.

How often does he have two bad games in a row? Depends on if he plays two tough defenses in a row.
    [/quote]

You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI?

I donít know what game you were watching.

All-Pro

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="gortex"]Brady won't ever see another Super Bowl again, unless he's a spectator.

He sucks now.

How often does he have two bad games in a row? Depends on if he plays two tough defenses in a row.
    [/quote] You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI? I donít know what game you were watching.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Im going to the HOF, buuuuutt...... I cant beat Eli!</P>

Bad pass but Welker still had a chance to catch it. Brady could of drilled him in the #s and it would of been a TD. Instead it was high and on the outside shoulder making it a more difficult catch. Welker was all by himself. Eli would of hit him for the TD.</P>

</P>

</P>

Look how open he was!</P>

There was also a bad pass to branch, 2 actually. The one on a 3rd and long he threw behind Branch and it got knocked away by CWeb, and the one in the final drive that should of been intercepted by KP, right through his hands. Brady definately was intimidated.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="buffyblue"]You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI?

I donít know what game you were watching.[/quote]

Just off the top of my head, the safety in the end zone (not having awareness that he was in the end zone or in the pocket, not scrambling out of the pocket and throwing the ball away or actually throwing it TO somebody), overthrowing Welker on that throw that probably would have iced the game, you expect that from a 3rd year player playing in his first SB, not a 10 year veteran playing in his 5th. This was not the Tom Brady we are used to seeing.

He even had his Eli moment at the end of the game and got Blackburned.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread